User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: Chains

    Hsaiash The assassin pulled the brown hood of her cloak over her head and strode out of the park. She'd stashed her crossbow under a low ornamental bridge. The city ...

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Chains

    Hsaiash The servant girl watched her target from a tree. He was obviously a rebel, but... no, there was something else. The way his clothes were slightly distorted in the ...

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Norman Jones The mechanic stepped out of the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Kent? Open up." The hand on the door's handle was shaking; he could hear the door ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oliver Edinburgh Oliver glanced at DJ, concerned. "Are you going to be okay?" What had just happened? Was DJ sick? He glanced at the file the other boy was perusing. ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ten.

    ((Could I claim a quiet technopath?))

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Rising Tide

    ((*shrugs* I might join this.))

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    ((I think it needs to be kick-started by making something happen. For instance...)) Vasha Brooks They were a few weeks into school, and Vasha's charred jaw had finally started to ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Chains

    Hsaiash "Girl," came the cold, drawling voice. "Come here." Hsaiash approached the chair where her mistress sat. She kept her dark eyes averted, as was proper, and knelt at the ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    ((Grr, I really want to post in here, but the people I was interacting with all ran away. :( ))

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Chains

    name- Hsaiash age- 20 gender- female class- slave, trained to be an assassin appearance- close-cropped brown hair, very dark eyes. Stands at 5'8", trim athletic build. personality- At first she ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oliver Oliver smiled up at Ephraim. "I might join you in a sec after I know everyone's names. It'd be nice to get out and stretch my..." He frowned down ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oliver Edinburgh Oliver was still slumped against the wall, trying to think while Mikael freaked out. He was feeling rather discouraged about his chair's wheel getting bent. As though he ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    John Vincent I was surprised when the intruder tossed us a government ID. I looked it over, unsure of what to do. "Erm... Christopher Cole?" "I would hardly say I ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Raffle (2 Spaces left)

    Name: Kazuo Hayashi Age: twenty five Date of Birth: November 13, 1960 Country: Japan Appearance: Dark almond-shaped eyes, dark hair, pleasant smile. Stands at 5'10", wiry build, glasses. Personality:

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    ((posting here soonish, just a heads-up))

    Aug 27, 2009


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger