User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oliver Edinburgh "Found you! Found you! Die, all of you!" Oliver looked up at Erome. He took in the vicious storm behind her, the armored trucks, the foam gathering at ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Chains

    ((Well... yeah.))

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Chains

    ((sounds good))

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Chains

    ((Right then. I guess I'm stuck until someone else shows up. We really need to get this moving along again soon, and I don't particularly care who apprehends her.))

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Chains

    ((It's just whoever grabbed her. I left it vague so whoever wanted to could insert themselves into that spot.))

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities of Seattle

    Name: Roberta Nunez Age: 22 Personality: Calm and quiet. Doesn't question what her supervisors tell her to do usually. But there's more to her than meets the eye. Description: (I ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Rising Tide

    Name: Adam Smith Race (Witcher, Human): Human Gender: Male Age: 20 Appearance: Average weight and height, dark dark brown hair, hazel eyes, well-groomed. Personality: Analytical, meticulous, unemotion

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Chains

    Hsaiash Aleria... That explained why she wanted him dead then. The assassin stared at the force field in dismay. Was this man impossible to kill? The one-eyed girl had already ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities of Seattle

    ((Ooh... could I perhaps play a scientist? I know that's going to limit the amount of interaction my character gets unless he/she gets captured, but I love playing for the ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Chains

    Hsaiash You would move... But no matter. Here was a second chance. If they were distracted from the knife, even momentarily, perhaps she could try again. As she darted towards ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Chains

    ((Assuming the bloody girl is Hsaiash... correct me if I'm mistaken)) Hsaiash The assassin cleaned off her knife quietly a ways away from where the other civilians would find the ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Chains

    Hsaiash The assassin had moved out into the crowd to mingle now. Lots of people, lots of noise... lots of things for everyone else to pay attention to besides one ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Raffle (2 Spaces left)

    So I suppose that's the last two spots taken. Now if everyone could please post their profiles, we could get this sucker started. ^^

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Evin Noronian As soon as the door was locked behind her, she collapsed onto a bunk. Father wasn't dead, thank goodness. It still made her cheeks burn with anger to ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ten.

    Name: Helen Cunningham Age: 18 Gender: female The ? one: quiet Power: technopathy Appearance: Wavy reddish-brown hair that goes down to her midback, lightish grey eyes, fair complexion, 5'5", medium ...

    Aug 31, 2009


It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain