User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oliver The guard's face twisted as Oliver grimaced. "I don't like it any more than the rest of you, but we don't know what he'll be like when he wakes ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Spot, hyena I jerked with a yelp at the sudden crash. What the crap? The panther'd knocked her cage over into the aisle. Ooh, she was gonna be in trouble... ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    Nabin Selnia gave Rathal a small smile. "Coward may be a little too strong a word, but all right." She turned to Nabin, who'd risen. "Uh, I'm going to check ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Rebekah Stonewall, black widow If Rebekah were human at the moment, she would have smiled. Poor Dalton. She was lucky to have such simple needs. One of the taut sticky ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    ((er, would anyone mind if I joined? I already asked in the DT. I could easily make a male character.))

    Sep 7, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Lost City

    Hey... would anyone mind if I joined? It would be a male character; do you mind if he's a faery? And, er, would you mind if he was a bit ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    Nabin Boorshield Dear lord, they can't possibly think I'm a hero. Nabin kept his mouth shut though, as he usually did when he could. Soria, who was sitting next to ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oliver The guard that was actually Oliver winced. "Here, I want to make sure nothing happens to my body. I don't like the idea of spending the rest of my ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Spot I watched listlessly as the lynx, then the wolf, then the owl, then the dogs take off down the row. "And they're off," I said in a bored voice. ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities of Seattle

    Roberta Nunez The scientist's scream died in her throat as the girl stared into her eyes. She wanted to keep shouting for help, she really did, but Christina's eyes pulled ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities of Seattle

    Roberta Nunez The scientist tried to wriggle backwards and away from that terrible hand, but of course it was fruitless. She tried to yell. All that came out was a ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Rebekah Stonewall, black widow I sighed. Spot had gotten everyone riled up again, and Arun in his infinite wisdom had decided to aggravate them more. I don't know why he ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    **Question: can they talk in their animal forms? And thanks EmmaJane ^^** Spot, hyena I spun around, suddenly bristling in anger. "Stupid, am I?" I snarled over her howl. "What ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Spot, hyena, Whiteside "All arooound the mullberry buuuush, the mooooooonkey chased the weeeeeeeeeeaaaasel..." CLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANG... I was so freaking bored. I'd considered seeing how far

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Mmm... yeah, I'm going to make a second character because I can. We seem to be lacking females, so... Name: Rebekah Stonewall Age: 18 Gender: female Animal: black widow Lactrodectus ...

    Sep 6, 2009


One is not born, but rather becomes a woman.
— Simone de Beauvoir, The Second Sex