User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim He laughed. "You are too kind, Sharonda. Are you feeling all right?" The girl nodded with a slight wince and got up, stretching. "It's, er, very classical looking." "I ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim "Are you alright?" The girl who'd fallen down the hill blinked. "Where am I?" The person she'd plowed into grinned. "In the House of Gillim, where else?" She sat ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    ((Mmm, not sure if anyone's checking the DT, so I'll post this here.)) Name: Gillim Age: 1,278 years. Looks like he's about 20. Gender: male. Personality: Mischevious. Likes pulling pranks ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    Nabin He didn't let himself show any outward sign of how shaken he was until he was out of Melissa's line of vision. Then Nabin's hands started shaking. He was ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    Nabin A chill passed down the boy's back as he answered Melissa's question. "No, actually, I'm not so eager to help now." Oh, if only he could still lie... Rathal ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Chains

    ((We're all in the rebel city right now. You could say that you were accidentally 'gated' when they kidnapped the princess. I'll see if I can bring you in later, ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Deadly games

    Charles Havendish The doctor looked up at Jude in a daze, allowing himself to be helped up. "She's going to kill me," he said blankly. Jude looked concerned. "Doctor...?" "NO, ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities of Seattle

    Roberta The scientist blinked groggily. She didn't have the same trouble remembering what had happened this time. The ground moved underneath her. It felt like they were in a car ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    Nabin His heart sank as his jaw started moving without his consent. "I wasn't a very scrupulous person when I was younger," he said mechanically. "To get money, I'd try ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    ((Yay Sophia!)) Spot, hyena I grinned as Sophia came back and began gnawing on my padlock. After a moment she grimaced and pulled back, apparently in pain. "Here, let me ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    ((Heh, that's fine. Let's see, how exactly would he react...?)) Nabin Boorshield She would ask... but how did he feel about it? "Not really. I'm a little disturbed that you ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Deadly games

    Charles Havendish "Are you going to kill me?" "Of course sweetie!" Charles shivered slightly when the killer touched him. His back was to the wall. Fear like nothing he'd ever ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Deadly games

    Charles Havendish Thump. "Maid service, Gingy!" The doctor spun around, eyes wide. There was a woman with long auburn hair standing in the room, green eyes flashing wickedly above a ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Deadly games

    Charles Havendish Charles examined the test tubes with a satisfied smile. There was an odd dark murky growth suspended in the broth. After all this time, they were finally a ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ten.

    ((I'm waiting for Don's writer to post.))

    Sep 7, 2009


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.