User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oliver Oliver glared at Mikael. "If you messed up my body, and I have to go the rest of my life with even more damage to my nervous system than ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    "Copy that, scouting party," came an emotionless voice from the other end. "I will see what we can do to assist you. What is your position, exactly?" Joan checked their ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    Name: Richard Walker Age: Looks to be in his early twenties, was built 12 years ago Code number: N137 Why they can't return to society: He's a sociopath android with ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    ((Might I join? I can post a profile tonight. Interested in making a robot or cyborg, whichever.))

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    Nabin "I agree." Nabin yawned. "I'll just be going back to my room now. Er, if Soria wants to talk with me about anything, just tell her to knock. I ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim "We're near the edge," Gillim said in a supremely unconcerned voice. "Why?" Sharonda ran a hand through her hair. "I need to get home. This place is dangerous." "Why, ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Deadly games

    Charles Havendish The biologist wasn't quite convinced. "But... it wasn't like a dream. I mean, she was so... she looked sort of like you, actually!" He was trying to calm ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oliver A few hours of this passed. Everyone was getting tired, and no one was in particularly good spirits. "Hey, there's the light again!" Oliver felt relieved. He'd been uneasy ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Rebekah, black widow "Mmm... new subjects." I would have frowned thoughtfully, but a spider's mouth parts don't move that way. "It's been a while since he's introduced any new blood ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Spot, hyena As I heard more people moving around in the building, I lost my nerve. Besides, Whiteside had taken me in, given me food, water, and shelter, even if ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities of Seattle

    Roberta Nunez Roberta heard the injured driver. "Look, I probably know more about human anatomy and first-aid than you do. If you untie me, I could have a look at ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    ((Aw, poor DJ. I'm sure we can work something out...))

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ten.

    Helen- quiet- technopath- about to cut second period I really shouldn't... Helen thought, but a little thrill of excitement ran through her at the same time. She'd never gotten in ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities of Seattle

    ((I don't have a problem with it. It's interesting)) For the third time that day, Roberta woke up from being unconscious and wasn't in her bed. There was a little ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities of Seattle

    ((Yay! I like MJ. Ok, they escaped from the facility in a truck. Most of the lab rats are in the back of it, along with my character who is ...

    Sep 8, 2009


As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin