User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Dr. Bronte/'Mittens' 'Cold, not melodramatic.' Don't make me laugh. Jane focused on her noodles, keeping her face carefully blank. She'd seen it all too often in other rag dolls. All ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Dr. Bronte/Mittens She rolled her eyes. "Already dead, really? That's a bit melodramatic." "That's enough Jane," Sully said a bit sharply. The doctor held her tongue. "Mind if we join ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oliver Oliver's eyes flickered open. "Mmmmph..." He was sore all over. A few places along his neck and around his shoulders burned and stung from the taser. His side was ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    All right, I'll make a post soon to get us started again if no one minds.

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Dr. Bronte/"Mittens" "Amelia?" The doctor's brow arced. "You honestly think we're bounty hunters? I never thought I'd meet a human with sawdust between his ears." "Jane..." Sully said warningly. "Hey,

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    I'm fine with whatever.

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Fox

    Oliver "It's pretty nuts, really. How did that old loon get a lion in here?" He turned to look at Lydia. "What do you think?" Lydia shrugged, looking a little ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper I groaned and walked over to Zack's side. He didn't remember anything, and it was my fault the kid was throwing up. It only seemed right to help Zack ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: ~Zodiac~

    Joshua looked confused, but this felt right. It was like they were meant to meet up. "Stop by your place, that's fine by me. I've got a test to take ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Bronte/Mittens "There's a place- oh wow..." The doctor sounded surprised. "Sully, did you see that?" "See what?" "The doll- one of us, she dashed into the restaurant! We should check ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    After getting knocked out, taped up, kicked in the ribs, and tasered, Oliver is very ready to be rescued. :(

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper I couldn't stop staring. There's no way Zack could have just let me spit in his face like that. He should have phased, evaded it somehow. Maybe he was ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: ~Zodiac~

    Josh Joshua took a step back from Adam, feeling more than a little uncomfortable. "Uh... yeah, I'm straight. Very, VERY straight." Then the cat spoke. He shook his head. What ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: ~Zodiac~

    ((Okay, thanks. Sorry, I'm dreadfully confused about who's addressing whom and what everyone's doing...))

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    ((I don't either, I'm making it up as I go xP))

    Jan 11, 2010


If writers wrote as carelessly as some people talk, then adhasdh asdglaseuyt[bn[ pasdlgkhasdfasdf.
— Lemony Snicket