User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    **Query: the cave is, in fact, filled with aliens, right?**

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    ((Just to make things more interesting, could my character be an undercover villain instead of a superhero?)) ((And my character is going to be a male.))

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Rebekah listened with her head to one side, a slight frown on her face. Whiteside wasn't a rational being, she'd always known that, but it would not sit well with ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    Richard examined the charred mark on the ground until he was certain Joan and Lheah were gone. "Took them long enough." With that same cold smile he'd worn earlier when ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    ((I *think* you can still join, though I'm not in charge of the thread. One of the characters is an extinct subspecies of tiger, but if you're wanting to do, ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    ((I don't think so, but you'll have to ask Face Engine about a way to slot you in. We can probably work something out. :) ))

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    Richard sighed and got to work, taking bits of fried machinery and wiring out to be replaced. "It looks as though just about every bit of you that has a ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    A small, cold smile of satisfaction crossed Richard's face. He took the sword from Lheah and took it back to the ship, stowing it in a safe. When he returned, ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    Richard looked down at Joan, expression unchanging. He hadn't shot at Lheah because she was in close proximity to Joan. His superiors would make a very thorough inquiry and most ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim Gillim laughed nervously and tugged at his shirt collar. "That sounds lovely Miss Sharonda, but there are, er, people in town that I may have displeased at some point ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    Richard The other android watched the proceedings with slightly more interest than before. "I suppose I should intervene." He pulled out his blaster and aimed it at Lheah. "Stand down." ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    **That we do. And in case you missed it...** A dark shape moved through the atmosphere, casting a shadow over the scouts. Soon a figure materialized in front of them, ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    **No problem, seriously. I'll remember your character's personality if I need to do that again. And I really am sorry.**

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    ((Ah. Sorry. Generally people allow that in threads on this site, but if you don't want me to it's not a problem)) A dark shape moved through the atmosphere, casting ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    **I think so. It's not my thread, but they need alien-humanoids to assist/try to screw over everyone.**

    Sep 10, 2009


Wicked people never have time for reading. It's one of the reasons for their wickedness.
— Lemony Snicket