User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    Richard didn't see any reason to trust this person, but then Richard never trusted anyone if he could help it. "I know that I was not placed in charge, Joan, ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    ((If he can't, I'm sure one of my characters would do it.))

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities of Seattle

    ((Sounds good to me!))

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities of Seattle

    ((I dunno, I don't think MJ specified. We can just make up a little house in the woods or something. It should work.))

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    ((Huzzah, Mikael will be joining us soon!))

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    Richard's eyebrow arched. "If that was indeed supposed to be a warning of some sort as your body language and tone of voice indicated, I fear your concern is both ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Spot shoved herself through a gap under the fence where one of the escapees had been digging earlier. Her nose twitched as she glanced around. When she saw Arun head ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    Richard The other android advanced into the cave. If Joan was going to ignore him, that was fine. He didn't particularly feel like being bossed around by someone else anyways. ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    Richard "Do you require assistance?" came a voice from the cave's mouth. Richard watched Lheah and Joan and the newcomer tussle in the sand, surrounded by the corpses of bestial ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~*~The Dawn of War~*~

    Adam- Monster Adam shivered as he trudged down the street, though it wasn't cold out. He was wearing a long-sleeved shirt and gloves to obscure his arms or, to be ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    ((We should probably give Dylan a chance to respond to the fact that he just got turned into a horse and back before we post anymore))

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim The male fairy's lids started to droop over his brilliant yellow eyes, then he shook his head. "Stop... that," he slurred, trying to regain control of himself. He waved ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    ((edited my post to finish it off))

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Gabriel Stone Gabe rolled his eyes and was about to make a snide remark when the door slid open. He spun around, brows raised. "And who might you be?" he ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Gabriel shrugged. "I suppose. My name is Gabriel Stone. I was given a sentence of seven years for numerous counts of burglary." Faye cleared her throat. "Is that all Gabe?" ...

    Sep 15, 2009


I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson