User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim Gillim snuck down the hall, brow furrowing. All these stupid halls looked exactly alike... how on Earth was he supposed to find his way out of this place? "Can ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale discussion.

    As long as this thread has other people in it, I'll be here. ^^ And if I ever stop posting, start bombarding me with PMs until I come back... that ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale discussion.

    I'm really psyched about this thread!

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    Name: Brunn Mavalian Age: 35 Gender: male Region: Calidan Appearance: looks older than his age. Weathered face with a scar running across his right eye from temple to jaw. This ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    ((I'd love to join this! I'll post a character here later today))

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oliver Oliver helped Ephraim carry DJ to where Mikael and Guff were standing. "I need to go get my body," he said quickly before sprinting back. He passed Ada and ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim followed Tanya inside, took one look around at what was happening, and walked back out the door. Sharonda was with other fairies; they could get her home. In the ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    **nevermind, I fixed mine**

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    **Wait, I thought Tanya was going to talk to Gillim... I can change it so they didn't talk, I guess, or just skip over the talking part and just insinuate ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim fixed his gaze on the floor, looking for all the world like a guilty child. "So? You wanted to talk to me, right? Let's get on with it." Tanya ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    Oh... why not add one more? Name: Cassandra Elizabeth Robinson (Cassie for short) Age: physically, she's 15. Grade: 9 Race: physical embodiment of Pestilence Appearance: Shorter than most, average bui

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    Name: Jordan Bates Age: 17 Grade: 11 race: human (male) Appearance: Average height, a little thinner than average, mousy brown hair, very dark eyes. Usually dons jeans and a t-shirt. ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim froze like a child caught sneaking cookies out of the cookie jar, then forced himself to smile, letting go of Sharonda's arm. "Chat? What about?" Tanya's smile was steely. ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    ((Eh, I might join this))

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    **Got it! :)** Gillim rolled his eyes. "Don't use our gifts? I didn't realize hospitals were a no-fun zone." He pointed at Dylan. "Look at that, folks. Don't tell me ...

    Sep 28, 2009


Act in the valley so that you need not fear those who stand on the hill.
— Danish proverb