User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Name: Ruben Thatcher Age: 25 (recently turned) Species: Vampire Appearance: medium height, well-muscled, brown hair, dark eyes, pale skin. Personality: A bit cynical. Loyal, which means an internal st

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    ((I'll be putting in two males, just so ya know))

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    ((I might join and throw in a human and a vampire...))

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    Nick/Mynah "I wasn't planning on it. Maybe we could hang out." "Yeah, that's what I was thinking," Mel replied. Nick's mouth turned up in a grin. "Oh, I almost forgot. ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim watched Sadie and Sharonda, a slight frown on his face. This trip was going to be no fun. He could just imagine the trouble he'd get into if he ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Rising Tide

    Adam Smith Knock knock knock. A warden cracked the gate open slightly. "Yeah?" he drawled. "What is it?" Adam didn't look up from his clipboard. "I'm here about some escaped ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    ((Er... it's the next day, right?)) Nick/Mynah Nick woke up with a wince. His shoulder and his leg were both throbbing painfully from the night before. A slight smile crossed ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    A grim smile crossed the Calidan man's already grim face. "You'll have mercy on us? I think you have that backwards." Brunn didn't hesitate to step in and help Tristin ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    ((will post tomorrow or the day after, depending))

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    Casion's mouth turned down into a frown. "It doesn't bode well, having a woman among our number," he commented quietly. "If she can handle herself, it doesn't matter." Brunn smiled ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    "Mavalian!" Casion's face split into a grin. "For once I'm actually happy to see you." Brunn's mouth twitched in a grim smile. "It's been a while, eh? Three years, I ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim sighed. "I suppose, if you think I could actually help you." Tanya nodded brightly. "Yes, I think you can." She grabbed his arm and pulled him back towards the ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim Gillim could hardly believe his luck. She wasn't there to berate him? He wasn't going to be punished for his misdeeds? He listened to her reason for talking to ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale discussion.

    You're taking microbiology too? Cool beans!

    Oct 1, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)

    I'm Buggy over there too, actually. ^^

    Oct 1, 2009


Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places, you’re off and away!
— Dr. Seuss