User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Tom Jones Well, the girl was out of his hair now, and since she was now a spy that meant they could all keep a close eye on her. Jones ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Mr. Jones It wasn't really Mr. Jones's place to offer up positions like that, but he was curious. Besides, the girl could probably be useful. "Try me," she asked defiantly. ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    **er, is Gillim with you guys?**

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    (( xD Poor Mr. Jones. He goes through all this trouble to be covert and he's wearing a flipping NAME-TAG with CIA on it.)) Mr. Jones The woman screamed as ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Mr. Jones The man from the cafe turned the corner and ran into Virginia. She fell down. "Sorry about that," he said with a sheepish smile. Jones offered her a ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Storybook Statistics

    I've had problems with ones that seemed really well thought out too, but then it might just be the ones I'm getting into. I think one of the problems is ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Mr. Jones The man's eyes narrowed slightly at the slight movement in his peripheral vision. "Make that two Henderson." Pause. "Yeah, I know, sitting together and everything. I know the ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Storybook Statistics

    I like story books, but so many of them die within a few weeks that it's difficult to invest time in them anymore. :/

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Mr. Jones He saw the girl coming a little bit before she spilled her coffee all over his suit. It was a little amusing; it'd been pretty clear this had ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Mr. Jones Target sighted. A tall muscular man was sitting a few tables away, apparently reading a newspaper. Really he was watching and listening to his latest target. Tom Jones ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine DT

    All right, I'm ready to start this. :)

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Name: Tom Jones Age: 26 Appearance: Yeah. Just like that, basically. He's 6'2", well muscled, and usually wearing a plain work suit. Personality: Mr. Tom Jones of the CIA is ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Win 200 points!

    Because people think the wrong things will make them happy. It's like with drugs: you take crack to get high, but you go into a slump afterward. So you take ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Dr. Bronte/"Mittens" The doctor met Alasdair's eyes, looking slightly miserable. "Because I worked on Project Ragdoll. I was one of the ones in charge of working the material into a ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Dr. Bronte/"Mittens" "And yet you speak with malice. Yet you seem think so lowly of me." Did I say that I thought lowly of you? she thought angrily, but she ...

    Jan 18, 2010


Born to read. Forced to work.
— Khushi17Bansal