User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    ((I might join with a boy character))

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    "Oh, I dunno," Nick said, a little put out. "The park might be nice. I mean, it's the first day in a week that the sun's out." "Sounds good. Maybe ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    ((I think we're better off without that, actually, thanks Tala. xD Maybe we should start a DT.))

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Rising Tide

    ((ooh, it might be interesting that my PMC employee's name is the same as one of Abe's brothers... could influence the plot somehow.)) Adam went through the routine inspection of ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Yeah, Paul doesn't stalk wolves and vampires. He gets stalked. xD

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    Brunn didn't look too surprised, but his horse (which was as tired and grey as he was) whinnied nervously. "Shh... shh..." He patted her neck. "Quiet Gin." The horse settled ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The height of life

    ((I was actually thinking about one. We're short on males.)) Name: Eric Harding Age: 18 Appearance: Auburn hair, light brown eyes, 5'10", gymnast's build. Shape-shifter animal or creature: brown capuc

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The height of life

    Name: Spot Age: 21 Appearance: Short scruffy light brown hair, dark eyes, stands at 5'8, lanky, hunches a little, wears an old trench coat she found in the garbage. Shape-shifter ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    ((Yeah, both have elders))

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    ((Someone needs to make some elders. I'd do it myself, but I've already made my two characters))

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The height of life

    ((Speaking of Instinct, I'm re-incarnating Spot the psycho hyena shifter for this one. :) ))

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    Brunn didn't like this situation at all. He saw the way Bastilla held herself. He'd seen the look on her face. It was just like the look he'd seen just ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    ((I would but Nick's still on the phone with Mel))

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The height of life

    ((I'll probably join this. I had a character I liked in another thread who'd work quite nicely.))

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim "Do you mind?" Gillim tilted his head with a lopsided smile. "Do I mind what?" "Do you mind turning my ears back?" The fairy looked affronted. "My good sir, ...

    Oct 7, 2009


Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.
— Holden Caulfield