User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    ((ack, sorry I missed everyone's posts and didn't adjust mine accordingly yet. I'll go back and edit in a second.))

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    Nick/Mynah It was six minutes later than Nick had stated when he finally arrived at the statue grinning. "Hey Mel!" "Nick, you slowpoke, I was starting to think you wouldn't ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper, snake-guy My jaw clamped shut of its own accord when Carmel approached. I was far too used to the abuse she liked to dish out at me and Zanette ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper, snake-man I sat very, very still as Alura and Fee and Daemyn and Nick all yelled at each other. I hate listening to people fight, almost as much as ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **Viper's only been with them for six months; he was found injured by the side of the road and still hasn't told them where he came from. Sorry I didn't ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    Bastilla screamed and put up a fight, but Brunn patiently dragged her to a tree. With a little bit of difficulty, he was able to pull her hands behind and ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper I helped the others put up the tent, shivering horribly. I had on thermals, a sweatshirt, and a windbreaker, but it still wasn't enough to block the cold. Oh ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Secret Identity DT

    I dunno when Mynah's going to have his cover blown, but I was thinking it might be as the result of a fight. It might have to be after a ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Evolution of the Underworld. DT.

    Sunday it is. I may not be posting a ton tomorrow as I have a test to study for, but I'll get in a few posts.

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    ((Even if my character isn't quite a 'not-so-nice' person himself, per se, he is on their side)) Name: Everyone just calls him "Viper" Age: 18 Power/Act: He seems to be ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    ((I don't have much for Gillim to do at the moment, but I'll post when I can.))

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    "Look," Brunn said, cutting Casion off before he could even begin his next sentence. "I know it seems mean now, but it'll seem a lot less cruel when you think ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Evolution of the Underworld. DT.

    So would any vampires or werewolves like to be chasing Paul?

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    ((Could I save a spot for a freaky snake-guy?))

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    ((If I can think of something for Richard to do, I will, but right now I must study for a test.))

    Oct 9, 2009


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac