User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    ((To be honest, I don't know any of these people. To stick with something like this, you've got to put your character out there and sort of force them into ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Paul Thatcher As he turned to face the werewolf, trying to find some way out of this, a deathly cold hand clamped down on Paul's shoulder. He tried not to ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim Gillim frowned over at Lyanna. "What's wrong with the mortal?" he asked. Sharonda glared at him. "What's wrong with you? Could you at least TRY to be tactful? She's ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper, snake-guy "Hey scale-face, why don't you slither back to where you came from?" I blinked and took a step back, confused. What... oh. Carmel was standing nearby, grinning. Go ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Paul Thatcher The sound of running footsteps penetrated the still night. Paul's heart rate climbed as he ran faster. There was no hope of him escaping the werewolf. He was ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Paul Thatcher, human Paul didn't have to be told twice. He turned heel and took off, grateful that she hadn't decided to interrogate him. He'd always been a horrible liar ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    ((Well... It was supposed to be Moonchanger, but if she's been included in someone else's post, it can be anyone. I'll change the description to fit if needed.))

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Paul the Human It had been a while since Reuben's disappearance. Paul was beginning to lose hope that he'd ever see his brother again. He sighed and kicked at the ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper, snake-man At the sound of the horn, I groaned and pulled my pillow over my head. What was with this people? I pulled on a shirt and some pants, ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    ((will post tomorrow, have to study))

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    ((will post more tomorrow, have to study.))

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    ((I might join this...))

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    ((Okay... to get me caught up, just imagine that I posted to the extent that Viper has already talked to Hayden, then followed Mikael away, and is now curled up ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    Nick/Mynah Nick frowned. "You really should just let me look at your eye. What if your cornea gets punctured?" "It's fine, Nick, just-" "Hang on..." He picked up the contact ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Suddenly I sensed a flicker of heat coming from nearby. I turned around with a frown, spotting a newcomer standing near the fire. "What are you doing here?" I asked. ...

    Oct 11, 2009


here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings