-
Re: Misfit Circus
Viper, snake-guy I rolled my eyes but let it slide. It was obvious from his tone that he didn't mean to insult me. "Alright Hayden. It's just over this way." ...
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
Reuben smirked at Moonchanger. "Looks like you've been overruled." "If you're smart, you'll be quiet," the alpha said sharply. Reuben gave her a calculating look but fell silent. "Wh-what's going ...
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
"P-prisoner?" Paul stuttered. Reuben met the alpha's eyes. "How do I know he'll be looked after?" "I gave you my word," Layla growled. "If that's not enough for you-" "Take ...
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
Reuben looked frustrated when he saw Paul's plight. The first werewolf, Moonchanger, had the vampire pinned to the tree. He frowned when Layla spoke. "For now? What are you planning ...
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
"Are you telling me you'd rather risk the lives of your pack members for information you don't know they'll be able to get?" he growled. "You've heard the human expression ...
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
"I already TOLD you," Reuben snarled, taking a step forward. "He's got information about our coven, and all the vampires around." Paul took a few steps back when the alpha ...
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
Paul didn't stop glaring at the vampire, disbelief in his eyes. Reuben's eyes were on the ground again. "He's my brother. I'd rather he didn't die."
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
Reuben Reuben glared at Moonchanger. "Information on you, us, other packs and covens..." "Reuben, please-" He gave the human a look. I'm not letting you get killed.
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
Reuben The vampire watched them, eyes calculating. He didn't want to betray his vampire brothers and sisters, and he certainly didn't want the wolves to get their paws on Paul ...
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: Secret Identity
Nick/Mynah Nick shrugged. "Whatever, it's not a big deal." Internally though, he was curious. She was obviously disturbed that he'd seen her contact drop out. Why? He tucked the thought ...
Oct 14, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
Reuben The vampire glared up at Rayen distastefully. This was most uncomfortable, and a bit humiliating. He could almost see the other vampires laughing about his plight. Being Paul's brother, ...
Oct 14, 2009 -
Re: The Lost City
Gillim's brows rose. "I didn't realize you cared about her so much. It's a little odd, seeing the lot of you this upset over a mortal's plight, but if you ...
Oct 14, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Viper, snake-guy "Hey, do you know where I could find... some gasoline?" I looked up, startled out of my miserable reverie, and covered up the sketch I'd been working on. ...
Oct 14, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
Reuben had been distracted by Moonchanger and hadn't seen Rayen coming. WHAM! He found himself lying on his back, a snarling wolf sitting on his chest. She lowered her teeth ...
Oct 14, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
The Thatchers Reuben tackled the werewolf, throwing her sideways against a tree. "Don't," he hissed, "think for a moment I don't know why you want this boy. He's ours." Paul's ...
Oct 14, 2009
