User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Gabriel Stone "Sit, convict." I wasn't sure what I felt more: contempt at being told to sit like a dog, or apprehension at being locked in a room alone with ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper, snake-boy Kili was glaring at me. I glared back at her, daring her to argue with me. My eyes slid to the side where her arm hung at an ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    **Sure, I'd love to have Jacob and Marisol be partners.**

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper, snake-guy What the crap? I'd had it with all these people's petty fights and attempts at retribution. "That's ENOUGH," I snarled, glaring at Alura. "I wasn't able to perform ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Reuben watched the wolf run off, an odd look on his face, then turned back to Layla and Sharona. "The sun will be coming up in a couple of hours. ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Name: Jacob Thomson Age: 19 Gender: male Appearance: 6'2", well-muscled, short brown hair, light grey eyes. Medium complexion. Wears jeans and t-shirts, usually white Personality: A man of few words, ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    ((I'll post ASAP))

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper, snake-guy I rolled my eyes. Kili always had been infantile. "Fine, be like that." I noticed the way she looked at me and tried not to flush. It seemed ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    ((Could I join and make a male hunter?))

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    ((Just to make this a lot easier, Richard followed you guys to the city.)) Richard's eyes went over the few dark windows, the twisted spires, and the road ahead of ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    ((Is the show over? If not, I'll probably send Viper in to do something.))

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    "Kili, get your head back in the tent if you don't want me to bite you." She scowled and got back into the tent. "I thought you were cool, Viper." ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Paul shook his head. "I-I promise I'm not gonna run." Reuben stepped in front of Paul and glared at Moonchanger. "You gave me your word," he hissed quietly. "Don't harm ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper, snake-guy I blinked in confusion. One minute I'd been talking to Hayden, then Fee screamed, someone grabbed my arm, and I was somewhere else entirely. Glancing over, I see ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Reuben's face twisted bitterly at the alpha's reprimand. If his brother hadn't wanted to do all his stupid studies in the first place, they wouldn't be in this mess. Both ...

    Oct 15, 2009


Not tryna sound like a houseplant but sometimes all you need is food water and sun and suddenly everything is better
— Quillfeather