User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Jacob, light/illusions As soon as his workout was done, Jacob left the house for a quick jog. He made his way down the street past the bustling crowds filtering in ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted DT

    Ok. I'll get him out to the street.

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper, snake-guy I frowned a little when Daemyn ran out to barf. "So... I guess Kili did that to him. That would explain why he was running around naked earlier." ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted DT

    Jacob's a hunter. Maybe they could get in a 'disagreement' that ends in a fight... Right now he's at the base, but if I need to I can send him ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    ((I originally meant Zack, but it could be Zeb. Really I just need someone to interact with; Viper's been sort of cut off for the last few pages since he's ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    ((Ooh, interesting...))

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper, snake-guy I made my way back towards the guy's tent with a bag of cold water. It wasn't as uncomfortably cold as ice but still cold enough to dull ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Jacob, Hunter Thirty-eight... Thirty-nine... Forty. Jacob laid back against the floor, finished with his crunches. He only allowed himself a few moments of rest before turning over onto his front ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted DT

    Foxfire, I'd be willing to let Schera puppet Jacob if you want. I figure if Marisol tries to start a friendship with him or something else, it'll add some interesting ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted DT

    Sounds like a plan, In_the_Moonlight ^^

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper, snake-guy To my misfortune, no one was feeling like being helpful. Either that, or I was talking too quietly again. As far as figuring things out for myself went, ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted DT

    Okay, I'm not sure how I want to slot Jacob in there at the moment, so if anyone has any ideas (esp. you, In_the_moonlight, since he's partnered with Marisol) I'd ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper, snake-guy I don't really remember waking up, but I do remember stumbling out of the tent to see utter chaos. "What's going on?" I slurred. The world kept slipping ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    Richard rolled his eyes but followed the alien creature. It wasn't as though he had anything better to do, and he didn't want to get shut off. He wasn't afraid ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    "Yogurt, nice. You know that stuff's made out of live bacterial culture, right?" Nick grinned and opened one of the little cups, grabbing a spoon. Mel frowned at something in ...

    Oct 17, 2009


There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett