User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper I hardly registered what happened when Nick appeared out of nowhere and teleported Fee and me to one of the tents. Someone led me towards the fire and draped ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper "I should've known," I groaned when Zack disappeared. "We should have knocked him out when we had the chance." I shivered a little. It was a good thing I ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    *I'm still posting, but FoxFire hasn't posted yet...**

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper, self-explanatory The kid paused, then nodded. He was smiling. "Sure, I can help if you really need it." "Yeah, we really need it," I said flatly. I didn't trust ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper I gave Fee a little smile. "That's what I was thinking, actually. But that's why it's good that I'm going. All it'll take is a bite, and they won't ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim stepped into the room. "What's with David? Is he ill? I went into his room earlier, and he was acting very strangely, twitching and mumbling like a mad man." ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper I stared blankly after Daemyn as he left with Kili. How could he just leave us like this? It wasn't right; he was drunk, someone needed to go stop ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Jacob continued to stare absently at the space around Marisol, his thoughts disjointed and muddled. He didn't seem able to make himself do anything. What did she do to me? ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    **Just letting you know that I haven't abandoned this thread. I just don't have anything for Gillim to do at the moment.**

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper "Misfits! I have come back for one reason, and one reason only. It is this: which of you want to throw down the rules and bonds that you have ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Jacob, light/illusion, hunter There was a reverberating gunshot. "If you don't stop running, I'm blowing your brains out," came a voice. Jacob slowed to a stop. Fine, you don't want ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Jacob, light/illusion, hunter Jacob heard the steps drawing closer. He stiffened. If they'd been tailing him, it wouldn't take long for someone to find him. It was now or never. ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted DT

    In_the_Moonlight: I think it'd be awesome for Marisol to see what happens. It'll be interesting to see her reaction, especially if she's, ah, 'interested' in him. foxfire: Cool beans. He's ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Jacob, Light/Illusion, Hunter Jacob stopped and let his light go out entirely. He heard something behind him. It sounded like people. His eyes narrowed, automatically suspecting that someone was taili

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    ((I'm still waiting for a response. If I don't get one after a while, I might just have them do their own thing))

    Oct 20, 2009


I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria