User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Might join with a zombie, werewolf, or vampire since we have none of those yet.

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Jacob, light manipulation, hunter He tensed when Marisol took his arm, then sighed. "Thanks. "No problem." They walked like that back to the house. Every now and then he stumbled, ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    [b]Viper[/v] I must have dozed off for a good amount of time. I jerked awake at the sound of cheering and shouting. The others were positively ecstatic. I groaned and ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    ((Er, my character Robert is a boy.))

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    ((Yay! After Oliver wakes up again, I'll post some more ^^))

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Robert ducked down at the gunshots. What was wrong with her?! These people had no chance of escaping, and by shooting at her supervisor all she'd done was confirm her ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Robert led the guards to the front doors, which of course were barricaded and locked. He gritted his teeth. This was getting old. "You stay here in case they try ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim grinned at Sadie. "Aw come on, I bet you'd make a cute cockatoo." Sadie glowered at him. "Can you focus? Tanya's planning to go between worlds to save him, ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim strode over to David. "How peculiar. Is he really stuck like that?" He prodded the other fairy's nose with a grin. "Stop poking him," Dylan said wearily. "On second ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Jacob, light-manipulation/illusion, hunter. Jacob looked over at his partner. His face was pale and clammy, and he was trembling slightly. He blinked, still confused and scared. There was a strange ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper It's difficult to remember what happened next. We made it back to camp, and people were running this way and that, shouting. Someone put something cloth over me. I ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    **sounds good. If she doesn't post soon, I will**

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper "D-d-daemyn! D-d-d-d-d..." I shook my head as another fit of uncontrollable shuddering hit. Pathetic. I spun around. My heard leapt in my chest when I saw who it was. ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper I spun around, blanket pulled around my shoulders tightly. There was a significant source of heat nearby, and it wasn't from the camp. It was in the trees. I ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper I was starting to get thawed out when suddenly Alura burst into the tent. I blinked. Her face was sort of reddish, and wet... "Were you c-c-crying?" I asked ...

    Oct 31, 2009


You are not the voice in your mind, but the one who is aware of it.
— Eckhart Tolle