-
Re: House of Night
**If no one does though, you're free to have Serena jump him. xP **
Nov 10, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Viper BAM! The shot from Alura's gun made me jump, but it didn't deter me. I stumbled over to the others by the van. It was stupid, I know, but ...
Nov 10, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
**Jonathan would really appreciate if someone else were to volunteer, as otherwise it looks like he might have to try to fight them both off him, and with the blood ...
Nov 10, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
Jonathan, zombie He felt a bit of pressure against his skin before he frowned. Why didn't it...? Right, he was a zombie. He couldn't feel pain. Yet another thing to ...
Nov 10, 2009 -
Re: The Oddities Of Seattle
Robert saw the test subjects drawing further into the warehouse and nodded at the guards. They gave chase, firing tranquilizer darts after the children.
Nov 10, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
Jonathan, zombie The zombie's light brows rose. "What?" "Well," she purred, "you aren't human, so you won't get turned. And I am so thirsty. Don't worry, I'd try not to ...
Nov 9, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
Jonathan, zombie Suddenly one of the vampires had rushed to Jonathan's side. "Whoa!" he yelled, taking a few steps back as her lips touched his neck. She'd taken a step ...
Nov 9, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
Jonathan, zombie Jonathan walked down the hall, scowling as he scratched at the bandages around his head. He wanted to take them off, but then the gash in his head ...
Nov 9, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
((nvm, I figured out what's going on. I'll post in just a sec.))
Nov 9, 2009 -
Re: The Oddities Of Seattle
Just then about twenty guards with riot shields began filing into the room, armed with tasers, mace, and of course the tranquilizers. Robert glanced nervously over the crate at the ...
Nov 9, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
((Er... I can't post now. I have two tests to study for and a paper to work on, but I'll write something soon-ish))
Nov 8, 2009 -
Re: The Asylum
Oliver Oliver groaned as his eyes flickered open. The hard cement floor of the sewer pressed against his chest unpleasantly; apparently he was lying on his front. He tried to ...
Nov 7, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
Jacob, light/illusion, hunter He started to take a step towards the Hunter before falling back onto Marisol. His face reddened slightly in embarrassment, though he did like the feeling of ...
Nov 7, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
Name: Jonathan Schuster Age: 18 Gender: Male Species: Zombie Appearance: Straw colored hair, eyes are a warm brown (you know, when they're not glowing orange). He's tall and slightly thinner ...
Nov 6, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Viper I frowned. No one seemed to have heard me. "H-h-hey, why's everyone c-celebrating? C-could someone j-j-just ans-swer m-me already?!" But they weren't celebrating any more. I shook my head ...
Nov 6, 2009
