User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Viper Viper blinked for a moment before following. "Her brother? What's he look like?" "Oh, uh..." Daemyn frowned. "What does he look like?" The tent was getting closer. ((ugh, mine ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    ((Mmm... did you put your character anywhere? Not a lot's happened so far. The Komodo dragon shifter's in a hotel room with Chantelle, Kuro, and Reese, Spot and Scout just ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Six-Spot-hyena "Hoped I'd never see you again." That voice. That stupid SQUEAKING voice. I spun around. Sure enough, there was the goofy kid himself. Stupid red hair, stupid beady eyes, ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Spot "AAAAGH!" I took off down the street away from the hotel. Screw that! I didn't have any idea the stupid maid would have a can of mace on her. ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Instinct DT

    Well, you missed mine. I've got a hyena named Spot that's for Whiteside.

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    ((link to DT please?))

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Six- 'Spot'- Hyena Good news, they didn't notice me. I kept going past the two girls and the guy I'd robbed, but my nose twitched again. Well crap... I couldn't ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Six- 'Spot'- Hyena The guy had left himself wiiiide open. Seriously, he had to be stupid, running around with his bag hanging off his back like that. There was a ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Name: Spot. Just Spot. Age: 19 Gender: female Animal counterpart: Appearance: Lanky, usually hunched over. Very short (like guy-short) scruffy dirty-blonde hair. Intense dark eyes and a strong jaw. Us

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    ((any more spots open, or am I too late? I have a female who could go either way as far as alliances go))

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    ((any more spots open, or am I too late? I have a female who could go either way as far as alliances go))

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Viper With a sigh, Viper had told the others that he would not be joining them inside the restaurant. He'd said it was because he didn't want to scare any ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Viper A familiar face looked up at them from under a shock of dark hair, yellow slitted eyes blinking. Someone's head popped out the van window. "What d'you think you're- ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    xD I'll try to post tomorrow. Right now I gotta go to sleep.

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    I guess I'll go ahead and rejoin... I'll have to find Viper's profile again first.

    Mar 11, 2010


Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
— Groucho Marx