-
Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)
Miranda Byron (Chrome Angel) |Aerona's Home for the Retired|3:15 P.M. Miranda rolled her eyes slightly as she led Josh-- no, 'Fang' back into the building. Changing his name already before ...
Jul 26, 2010 -
Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired DT
OK, I'll try to post tomorrow. It's a busy day, so no promises, but if I don't get to it tomorrow I'll do it Sunday. So yes, it will happen.
Jul 24, 2010 -
Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)
Oliver (Quick Change)|Aerona's Home for the Retired|2:56 PM Oliver drummed his fingers against his chair's arm rests restlessly. "So it's like what you and Jenny thought, and he's back," he ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)
Miranda (Chrome Angel)|Aerona's Home for the Retired|2:40 P.M. Miranda shook her head and let the chrome plating melt away from her skin. "You're not a crazy," she told Ben. Her ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)
Miranda (Chrome Angel)|Aerona's Home for the Retired-George's room|2:19 P.M. Miranda had slipped into the room after the others, more or less unnoticed. For a big woman (not fat, per se, ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Possessing Maya - OLD
Hey, I stumbled across your story and thought I'd give you a review. I thought this story was fantastic. An interesting concept, intriguing characters, and the twist with Parker and ...
Jul 15, 2010 -
Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired DT
George is the only one who knows Carl Willows's identity, got it. :)
Jul 15, 2010 -
Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)
Oliver (Quick Change)| Aerona's Home for the Retired- Rec Room| 1:15 p.m. Oliver watched the window with his chin in his hand. It was getting so BORING here. Every day ...
Jul 14, 2010 -
Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)
And another, because I think I can handle it. ^^ Name: Miranda Byron Alias: (What the public used to know you as) Chrome Angel Age: (50 to 80, you may ...
Jul 14, 2010 -
Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired DT
Hey, if you need someone to play Chrome Angel before we start and don't mind someone taking on two characters, I could take that character on.
Jul 14, 2010 -
Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired DT
XD Yeah... she was the one who got me to join. I haven't been very active on this site for a while, but this SB sounded really intriguing. Besides, Oliver ...
Jul 14, 2010 -
Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)
Name: Oliver Edinburgh Alias: (What the public used to know you as) Quick Change Age: (50 to 80, you may be younger if you’re not one of the heroes (if ...
Jul 14, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
((Hang on... what did I miss?))
Mar 20, 2010 -
Re: Instinct (2)
Spot I stopped circling as he fixed me with those buggy little eyes of his. That was NOT what I'd expected. "Do you really think I wanna go back to ...
Mar 20, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
xD Viper Viper's face reddened (the non-scaly part anyways). He'd never been able to work up the courage to ask her before the circus disbanded. Maybe now- Flames leapt up ...
Mar 18, 2010
