User avatar

BubbleGirl

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Fallen Angels: Aren's Tale Ch. 2

    Hey ho, Baywolf! Yay! More Aren! The goodness continues, and leaves me wanting more! I love the idea of outer space travel as opposed to traveling through some magic portal ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Pandora's Hunt Ch. 3

    WOW!!! The intensity level jumped up several notches, and it is awesome!!! Pandora's flashback and her reaction to it made me tear up. The explanation of the curse was very ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Pandora's Hunt Ch. 1 & 2

    Hey Baywolf! I love, love, LOVE this!!! A strong, sassy heroine who ALSO happens to be Pandora!!! I had a big thing for Greek mythology a few years ago and ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Fluffy the Vampire Slayer: A Parody (Part 1)

    When it comes to being a vampire, I really suck. In all the years I’ve been undead, I’ve never once drunk from a human. If it was still possible for ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: It's The Muggle Way, Dumbledore

    (Bout of insane, unbridled giggling) This was HILARIOUS!!! The title caught my attention at once, and I loved all the little touches: Dumbledore's vain search for an 'April Fool's', the ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: [Part II] Foudroyant Roses

    I liked how you contrasted the happy life Rune and Klara had together before Rune went to the dark side. And the Snow Queen is appropriately sinister and icy. Are ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: [Part I] Foudroyant Roses

    I loved how the narrator interrupts the plot to put in their two cents; and I loved the moment when I realized that this was a retelling of The Snow ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To The Mad Hatter.

    I agree with SilentRain, I like this poem a lot, and the Mad Hatter is utterly awesome, but maybe leaving off a couple 'I love you's' would give your poem ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Silver Be Thy Steps Part 1

    The thing that I love about Central Park is that once you’re past its gates, as long as you don’t look up and see the skyscrapers, it’s like you’re not ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Fallen Angels: Aren's Tale Ch. 1

    Hey ho, Baywolf25, I'd like to say that your story is off to a nice start. The descriptions really help me picture the Angels' world, and the mention of the ...

    Oct 10, 2010


We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove.
— Mark Twain