-
Re: Draco's first Murder!
Draco and Snape were always some of my favorite characters in the HP books, and I like how you showed another side of them. I also like how the story ...
Oct 30, 2010 -
Re: Scheherazade
OH. MY. GOD. That story was amazing. It sucked me in from the first sentance and didn't let me go until the very end. It was one of the creepiest ...
Oct 30, 2010 -
Re: Fallen Angels: Aren's Tale Ch. 4
Excellent! Your description of Arenstat from space was awesome, and I was so happy to see Nev again-I think he's shaping up to be my favorite character! :) My favorite ...
Oct 27, 2010 -
Re: Fallen Angels: Aren's Tale Ch. 3
YAY!!! CHAPTER THREE!!! :) I enjoyed seeing Aren from another's POV, and I've got to say that Captain Brisneron is wicked cool. I also liked seeing Nev appear again, even ...
Oct 22, 2010 -
Re: Freaks!
It's a bit hard to review since there was so little, but from what I've read so far it's definitely freaky! It drew me right in, and Cai and Ane ...
Oct 21, 2010 -
Re: [Part VII] Foudroyant Roses
Wow! Everthing wrapped up nicely, and the destruction of Rose's castle was really cool. I also liked how the puzzle finally slid into place once she was dead. It was ...
Oct 18, 2010 -
Re: [Part VI] Foudroyant Roses
Awesome!!! Foudroyant Roses is really shaping up to be epic! Using The Lord's Prayer as a weapon is a really interesting device, and I like how we learn about the ...
Oct 18, 2010 -
Re: [Part IV] Foudroyant Roses
Ahoy-hoy! The descriptions of Hans' features are really neat, and I liked how you gave Klara connections with the royal family. That'll be sure to come in handy later! I'm ...
Oct 18, 2010 -
Re: [Part III] Foudroyant Roses
Hi Iceprincess! There are a lot of cool new elements in this part: the newly formed resistance, the robot named Hans, and the old lady alchemist. I can't wait to ...
Oct 18, 2010 -
Re: How to Join a Usergroup
Thanks, Snoink! I'd been wondering how the usergroups worked, and this was A LOT of help!!!
Oct 16, 2010 -
Re: Guess What The Person Above You Is Wearing....
A pink raincoat, fluffy bunny slippers, and a teddy bear taped to their head.
Oct 14, 2010 -
Re: Make up a Swear word
I just showed this thread to the rest of my family, and here are their suggestions: My dad came up with: 'Strudelfrugen', 'Jingle My Bells' and 'Great Timmy's Conundrum!'. My ...
Oct 14, 2010 -
Re: Make up a Swear word
Personally, I like 'Sugar and Biscuits' or 'Shirley Temple'. That way if you start to say something that also starts with 's' and then realize that there are small children ...
Oct 14, 2010 -
Re: Three Word Story
happy dancing monkey
Oct 14, 2010 -
Re: Lair of Beast
Hi there! This starts out nicely, but I'm afraid I got a little confused between Blake and Bridget, and then a second later Bridget was dead. I didn't get a ...
Oct 14, 2010
