User avatar

BubbleGirl

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Highborn Jouney part 2

    Ooh, cliff-hanger ending! (My favorite kind!) This is pretty fast-paced, with lots of intrigue. A plot to overthrow the High King? Uh oh. That can't be good. And then there's ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fighting the cliché

    This was such an interesting idea! I love how you mock the typical conventions of fairy tales, and how you reference Cinderella in passing, as well as how the youngest ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "Did you know that ostriches have suicidal tendancies?" -Prince of Persia. (This quote was the only joy I got from that movie. Bleh.)

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    'Strange Eyes' by The Magnetic Fields

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: High Born Journey part1

    Hey, Celtic! I like what you have so far! Let me know when you post more! :)

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Christmas with the Cullens part 4

    Hi, Celtic! Yay! Padraic comes back after all! A warm, happy ending, perfect for the holidays. :)

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Christmas with the Cullens part 3

    Hiya, Celtic! Interesting so far! I am wondering why Padraic decided to go with the Denalis, but maybe that will be explained in the next part. I'm going to go ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Super Duper Chapter 2

    Hey, Baywolf! So far Super Duper is...well, super duper! This chapter is muy, muy creepy! I extremely distrust this 'docter' person and his creepy assistant, and am very worried for ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Introduction to Super Duper + 1st Chapter

    Hiya, Baywolf! Here's the new, improved version of my review! Once again, this is a fantastic story-it's unique, funny at times, and very compelling, with a strong, recognizable voice-like the ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Fallen Angels: Aren's Tale Ch. 6

    Hey Baywolf! Yay!!! Chapter Six!!!! Don't worry about your character development-I think you're doing just fine! :) Thanks so much for describing the Demonans, I can really picture them now. ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Share a secret..

    I'm terrified of Nicole Kidman. (I blame The Others .)

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Fluffy the Vampire Slayer Part 3

    “Hey! Where’re you going?” Reporter Guy called. I ignored him, and dodging past a couple of kids goofing around, I sat directly across from Fluffy. She looked up with a ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Hermit, the Fairy, and the Coon

    All hail the stuffed moose head!!! :) This story was short but sweet, and could be read by both kids and adults (though really little kids might be upset about ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Faerie Incident

    I don't usually review poetry, but I'm a huge faerie geek so I thought I'd check this out... I really liked this! :) It was eerie and inventive, and told ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Christmas with the Cullens part 2

    Heya, Celtic! Power to the kilted ones! (I'm so sorry. I couldn't resist.) Well, things are pretty interesting so far, and I still can't help but find myself distrusting Tanya ...

    Dec 3, 2010


“Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.”
— Khalid Hosseini, Author