User avatar

BrooklynWriter

BrooklynWriter

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I love you

    Oh.My.Gosh. That was amazing. That was beautiful. It was so emotional. I loved it. You made a few grammar mistakes but the whole..........everything else made up for it. You have ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: 'Under the Dome', by Stephen King

    I have actually been planing on buying this book for a while and now I want to rush to the book store and buy this book :!:

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Writer's Block.

    Thank you profsize. I do agree with the commas. That actually was a conflict for me and I had changed that multiple times.

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: That one lunch.

    It was my first day. I had entered school a week late. I had been sent to the cafeteria early to meet my student mentor. I was immersed in thoughts ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Writer's Block.

    Yes, suppose I agree. It was my first poem and it was a bit rushed. Thank you.

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Loves Curse

    Welcome itsaslowfade, I do agree with bubblewrapped. It's pretty usual. Even though I think so I also love your poem. It tells feelings. Deep feelings but again I would have ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Writer's Block.

    The Darkness is here. Clouding my mind. Shoving at, ideas of all kinds. Erasing them. Killing them. The Darkness blocks. Another name? Writer's Block.

    Jun 21, 2010


Monster is a relative term. To a canary, a cat is a monster. We're just used to being the cat.
— Henry Wu, "Jurassic World"