User avatar

Bromthebard

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Door Hinges

    I thougnt it was really good, keep writing. :elephant:

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Legion, Chapter one, Page one.

    This is your fellow New Age Inkling, This is really good. Keep working on it, and it will be a great book.

    Apr 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Battle of the bands

    This is your fellow New Age Inkling, Being a band nerd I love it. Needs to be longer though. It also ends abruptly.

    Apr 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: High School Revenge

    This is your fellow New Age Inkling, A good story. I agree with the other post about the words that need fixing. Also, I think you should make the end ...

    Apr 23, 2010


"Be yourself" is not advice. It's an existential crisis waiting to happen.
— Hank Green