User avatar

Bromthebard

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled as of now

    Oh, my God, AMAZING, it was very descriptive, very detailed, and your use of words that are not in the average person's vocabulary amazes me. The fact that you have ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Long Strides

    First of all, very beautiful. The images you gave me were so vivid. We have a beautiful sky here. One for taking pictures, holding memories, forgetting, loving, then dying. , ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Reflection

    Very cute. I do agree with the above comment slightly, it's not that you have too much dialogue, it's that you have too little of the other stuff, the amount ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Manifestation: Part 1

    Very good, you got me hooked on the story. It flowed good, I really can't suggest anything about transitions. One thing is, though, “Good,” said the soldier. Now face the ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: John

    This story is not written in a normal style, I wrote it in a more casual style. It is a little repetitive at first, but keep reading it gets better, ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Blur the Lines - Part One - Chapters 1 - 3

    Wow, really good, I honestly can not find anything wrong with this work on first read. I suggest to keep going with this. I think if you finish this, and ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Other Re: Book Ideas

    As you've probably noticed, all the characters have the same names, this is due to the fact that I base my characters off of my friends, another point I want ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Voiceless

    Very good, your wording was great. I suggest putting more detail in it, though. I also suggest, somewhere in there, adding what is happening to the doctor during this, like ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Prisoner of War

    very good, lots of good details, good character development, you just need to keep going and finish the story I personally would do a fight in the story. Your a ...

    May 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: What Do They Know (First Sec)

    I agree with what the other people said, it is a little too short. It needs to be longer with more of a plot and more details. But, what i ...

    May 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Close, But No Cigar

    A very good story. It is very well constructed. It had a lot of details. I was amazed at your story. Keep writing and posting your stuff. You write better ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lou

    I loved it! It had a lot of places where it brought back memories of me changing schools. I thought it was really good, keep writing. -Bromthebard

    May 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: whales facial acne

    I like this, it is very, very random. Good idea though. Nice ending, killing the whale. -Bromthebard

    May 7, 2010
  • Other Re: Firebird

    I like this its short and beautiful. It has a lot of detail for something so short. Good ending, too. -Bromthebard :)

    May 7, 2010
  • Other Re: A WWI solder's letter home ( I did this for Social Studies)

    This is really good. You should think about writing some more historical fiction. -Bromthebard

    May 7, 2010


Sea and Sky- both blue. Once, in proposal, Sea turned red. Sky's father- Sun forbade so she wept as rain, uniting the lovers in defiance.
— AlexWrites