User avatar

Bromthebard

  • General Articles Re: A Piece on Education

    Yeah the education system is messed up, but I will have to say that technology in school is a very good thing, but we can't let it get the better ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • General Articles Re: It was then that I carried you

    I agree with the above comment, at first I was thinking you were needing some guidance, then you just evolved into guiding yourself, you seem to me like a good ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Revenge is painful

    This story is very graphic, but for some reason, I love it. I noticed a spelling error that was missed I kicked him in him exposed groin it should be ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dextra

    I love your style. You give very vivid details, the imagery you put into my head is great. I can see, feel, and hear the story, I feel as if ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Other Re: Love and Hate

    Very true. This story exemplifies the human race in a short descriptive fable. I am not a crier, I don't cry st funerals of loved ones, but this brought tears ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Other Re: Why am I a Christian?

    Yes! Amen, I'm tired of people making stereotypes about Christians. Finally someone wrote something like this, I love it. This made me reflect on my faith, and I'm glad you ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Do Not Cross

    Man, it's hard to comment after other people already have, It's a very good story I love your style. I think it need more details about the environment and the ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Ashes to Ashes [Victory Rising by TriORE]

    Very good, I love it. To quote azilla I'm not going to do any nit-picky things on this because you really don't need it. Your word-choices are spot-on and your ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The End

    This was a very good story, I was hooked at the beginning. The problem I have with it, is it feels like the sentences are all running together. I suggest ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Planet of the Lost - Part 1: The Crash

    Very good work of science fiction. The other comments took my edits. Someone else said that decaying is not the best word, he's right a better word to use would ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Scripts Re: The Accident That Never Happened

    It's very good. At first, I thought it was going to be an annoying teenage drama, but you fixed it. Your stage directions were good, I would suggest adding more ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Fade Away

    This song sounds quite good as far as message is concerned, my question is, What style of music are you planning on this being? I do love it, it has ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Flawless

    Normally, I don't read or like poetry, but this is very good. It's very descriptive and vivid. I see all the images you are trying to convey. Your wording is ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Scare In The Dark

    I don't see how you say that your stories suck, but I think they are amazing. Very gripping. To quote another comment about this You continue to amaze me! I ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Shortchanged

    Very good. I love the descriptions of things, the casual writing style, the attitude of the narrator, it's a very good piece. I love how you set it up, and ...

    Jun 10, 2011


“Though lovers be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.”
— Dylan Thomas