User avatar

Bromthebard

  • Other Re: Book Ideas

    Wow, thank you katngo73. That is very helpful, check out my contest

    Jul 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: John

    Thank you all. By the way ziggiefred, the reason I dragged it out and made it lengthy was because I intended for the ending to piss most people off because ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Other Re: Book Ideas

    Thank you again. I will use these.

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Other Re: Book Ideas

    Thank you so much for the name alternatives.

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Coconut Surprise (Contest Entry)

    This is really good. I love the ending, it's strange and unexpected. I did see some places where he was talking and there were no quotation marks, I may have ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Other Re: Book Ideas

    Thank you, I got bored one day so I wrote that down, and I also made a character sheet for each of the main characters in the Dragon book, which ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting a novel with a death? (Question)

    I've always loved the idea of a death at the beginning of a book. I recently started one of my books where the main character dies immediately. I made him ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Scratch Beneath The Surface

    Wow, I usually hate poetry, but this is really good. The style is really good, the story it's telling is amazing. I wish all poetry was this good. I don't ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Roaring Dragon

    Wow, this is really good. I'm not an artists, but this is amazing. This is a really amazing drawing of a dragon, I suggest, if you can, to add some ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Rose for You, My Darling

    It's very cute, though I recommend resizing the picture. It's nice how it's zoomed in so far and it's not pixilated at all. The title is perfect, too.

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Love gun

    This is good, I'm not an artists, but I think it looks really good. You have a lot of talent. It's a really cool idea, shooting heart shaped bullets. Piercing ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    Hello zone. Welcome to the Young Writers Society! I'm Bromthebard. I hope you enjoy being a member here, I look forward to seeing your poems. If you would like to ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Other Re: Where I can be me.

    Very nice story. I am a very visual thinker, and you put so many images into my head. Your details were great. Though, I must say, the story is kind ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: John

    Thank you, I actually developed the story from a 2 hour story that one of my friends told me that had a similar ending, but it was one of those ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Why are we here?

    Oh, man, I've said these same things my entire life. I've developed a theory, God has created other intelligent life somewhere, just nothing that looks like humans, this is because ...

    Jun 10, 2011


how can i live laugh love in these conditions
— Orion42