Random avatar

BrokenSword

  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    Thanks for getting it back up!! :D

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's this? A Golden Bannana?

    Hey, I am also into art photography. Do you do digital or film, and do you have any of your work up on a site? I've written very little music. ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm Jane.

    Hi Jane! I've already read and critiqued your first work. Hope you have fun! :)

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey...

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! :)

    May 28, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Star Ranking System by Reviews

    So does starting a topic in the literary forum and adding to it also count as "reviews?"

    May 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Secret of the Broken Sword

    Hi all, As you probably know, I've been hanging around this board for a little while, but I don't think anyone really knows much about me. Well, if you do ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Casey

    Hi!! I'm so glad to see someone with the same name as me, Casey is an uncommon name. Welcome!

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new, obviously...

    Hi! I'm new as well. Hope to see you around the site. I think your avatar is hilarious! :lol:

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, Puny Mortals.

    BienVenue! Hope you have fun around the site. What genre do you write it? What is your experience with writing? Do you like to read and if so, what? The ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, Puny Mortals.

    All right, I'll admit I'm not that frightening. But everyone likes an interesting topic title, right? Anyways, I'm BrokenSword, and I'm brand new to this community. I am a young ...

    Feb 23, 2007


Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia