Random avatar

BrokenSword

  • Writing Tips Re: The Parental Issue!

    I don't write explicit stuff, such as graphic sex or very strong language, but I will put some suggestive tones for some scenes, because I feel they're needed. I used ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: A Collection of Short Stories

    This has been on my mind for a while, and I am very curious to see if anyone has ever published a collection of their own short stories and if ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Could you co-author a story?

    No, I don't think I could. Writing is a very private and personal thing for me, and if I were to write with someone else, I don't think my ideas ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Mysterious Characters who DON'T wear cloaks

    If they have to wear a cloak, I make everyone else wear cloaks. That way it doesn't seem so bizarre to only have the mysterious character wear a cloak :P

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Titles

    Sometimes I take the atmosphere of the story and twist it into an interesting title. Or, sometimes, I just put the subject of the story as the title; for instance, ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Ways to get ideas of what to write

    London isn't always foggy and we call 'trash can' dustbin or rubbish bin. But that is a good way to get things started. LOL...shows how much I know, doesn't it? ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Ways to get ideas of what to write

    Sometimes writing any words that come to my mind help me to get over a case of writer's block or to help me start writing a new story. For instance, ...

    Feb 23, 2007


The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx