Random avatar

BrokenSword

  • Art & Photography Re: post your photography thread

    Fabien, finding something like that is a rare treasure. Right now what I see is just a picture of an abandoned car in the make it more striking, I would ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like a book for 12-13 year old girls at first, but the "Benji came out of the closet" could suggest it is for older readers. Forbidden Feelings

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: post your photography thread

    There is an art thread here: You could use that if you liked. Nice picture, by the way :P

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    Thanks for all of your replies and comments :oops: I would like very much to take many more pictures of people, but, admittedly, I am shy and have a hard ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    This might sound weird, but I really did not like Lord of the Rings. Maybe I should try reading it again, but I just remember being so lost in the ...

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Books you used to love

    I've outgrown Harry Potter. I used to be obsessed with the series, and while it is a brilliant storyline, Rowling's writing style is rather bland now that I read it ...

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like some dark, twisted fantasy. I'm not much of a fantasy reader, but I'd probably find this interesting. Bullets and Peach Trees

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where does my story go?

    What about a romance in the Civil War? I've no idea if it should go in Romance or History.

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    Thank you for the kind comments :D At the moment, no, I am not considering making a career in photography, but I am planning on selling stock photography to help ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds sort of like a mystery, or maybe a murder story. Perhaps it is a story of an actor who really does kill the star of the show onstage ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    When I have the computer, I type. When I don't, I use paper and I write in cursive. I don't write in cursive for homework, letters, ect. Only for writing, ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Yesterday I picked up a Civil War novel called "Widow of the South." It's very good so far.

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like someone has insomnia. What could be keeping him/her awake? I might scan the back to see what it's all about. Soldier's Ghost

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds interesting, like a crime story. How could kissing ever be illegal? The title would make me pick the book off the shelf and see what it's about. Pressed Roses

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I started reading by myself at age five. I wrote my first ever story at around age 9. It was about two cats who built a boat and went sailing. ...

    Feb 24, 2007


"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"