Random avatar

BrokenSword

  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    It's tense, and I like it, but it's also a little too much info at once. I would prefer having her just watching the stranger at that very moment, rather ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Murder Trials...

    You can either watch CourtTV on TV or you can watch court trials on their website (courttv.com). I watch it all the time. Typically, trials are not that exciting unless ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your opinion of Paolini....

    He's full of himself. At first I just thought he was kind of just a nerd, but he is really full of it. I really need to stop reading about ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Worst Ending line EVER!

    "And so yeah."

    May 4, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    I was watching this video on Amazon of Paolini talking about eldest and where he gets his "inspirations" from. He talks about how living in Paradise Valley "made" Eragon and ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Phantom of the Opera?

    The Opera Ghost wasn't technically real, but there were rumors while the Opera was being built in the 1860s. There is a true story of a man who helped work ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Pseudonyms/using fake names online...good or bad?

    Not really. When you're very young, it's good to be told not to give out ANY information, just to be completely safe. When you're older, you are more aware of ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Phantom of the Opera?

    I LOVED Leroux's Phantom. It's one of my favorite books of all time. I read it before I saw the show and I became obsessed with the story (still am). ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    Okay, so I finally found a copy of Eragon in my house and attempted to read it, to see if it was more understandable than Eldest. It isn't. It is ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Ooh, I like it. A murder in a theater, during a performance, either backstage or onstage. Definitely a pick-up. I'm going to try this title again, because I really do ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    It's good; but for some reason, it sounds a little empty, and I feel somewhat lost when I read it, like something else happened right before that that I needed ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A mentally retarded man who struggles to live a normal life in a prejudiced world. Love at First Sightless

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm reading The Once and Future King by T.H. White in English right now, and I hate it. I've resorted to Spark Notes because the storyline is extremely hard to ...

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A fantasy set in the middle east? Perhaps a society that lives underwater in the ocean. The Maestro

    Apr 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Hmm...it's hard to say out loud. It kind of sounds like a teenage romance, am I right? It would have to have some interesting cover art for me to check ...

    Apr 21, 2007


You are all the colours in one, at full brightness.
— Jennifer Niven, 'All the Bright Places'