Random avatar

BrokenSword

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Suggestions for Summer Reading

    Does anyone have good recommendations for really good books? I'm going to be going to Barnes and Noble for my birthday, and I really don't know what's good and what's ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Two Pieces of Traditional Art

    It's actually a National Geographic photo that can be found on their website. :P I agree that it looks very unusual. Thank you again! :)

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Two Pieces of Traditional Art

    Hey, thanks! Here's the reference picture for the whale in case you were interested or wanted to compare: I agree it's definitely not exact or perfect like the photo, and ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Two Pieces of Traditional Art

    Along with photography, I also do art. Here's some of my most recent works, one of which is a work in progress. A killer whale in oil pastels: Details: One ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Strange things noticed in books

    Well, electricity is a convienence discovered by Muggles, therefore witches and wizards don't use it. They have easier ways. Honestly, I really don't see what's weird about those things. It's ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Areida's photos

    What a beautiful house! I want to live there!! :D

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    Done and done! :) I only have one relatively new picture.

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Photos

    Hello again! Your photos are quite nice, and you definitely have an eye. #1: I LOVE it. It has an old-fashioned feel, and the spokes of the ferris wheel draw ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dos Fotos

    I really like the first one with the ships. The light is shining through the sails and creates a nice effect. I don't really like the second one. The flash ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    Thanks for the comments/suggestions. The 2nd picture from New York is busy, but I kind of wanted it to have that feel. New York is never totally peaceful, and I ...

    May 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: finishing stories

    I usually just force myself to keep writing until I'm done, and then go back later to revise it (heavily.)

    May 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Table Rock Photography

    Thanks for resizing! :wink: #1: The flower needs to be shifted more into the center, and I would tilt the camera vertically. I like the fringe on the petals and ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    I haven't posted any new pictures in a while, but here's some that I took on a trip to New York City.

    May 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Table Rock Photography

    Woah! I'd love to see them, but first try to shrink them down. I can't see them properly when they are so large! :S

    May 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Rain

    I like to put rain in stories simply because I love the rain and the fog...hehe....I don't try to use it constantly though. I like putting it in scenes that ...

    May 26, 2007


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady