Random avatar

BrokenSword

  • Art & Photography Re: Photography

    Thank you all for your compliments! ^_^ Here's a few more pictures, including a self portrait...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography

    Some of my newer photography, and experiments with my new lens. In New Zealand NZ

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    Interesting plot, but I feel there is not enough information, especially at the end, to hold my attention. Perhaps you could mention or hint what these accidents are? I see ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: 1952 Chevy

    Did you work off of a photo or are you going from out of your head? Oh dear no, I'm going off a photo. :) Over all the Texture looks ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 1952 Chevy

    Thanks! :) I plan on putting a sort of urban background, but blurring it so it doesn't distract from the car. You can see the other side of the "street" ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 1952 Chevy

    Hi all, it's been a while since I posted here! I'm working on a project for fun. I got a new box of oil pastels and I wanted to do ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing Habits

    All writers have habits of theirs, strange or not, that may or may not help their writing (many famous authors have enjoyed writing while naked :shock: ). I don't write ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I'm actually looking for spoilers for this one. I got burned out on Harry Potter some time after the fifth book came out, and I'm reading two other books, I ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    Paolini has openly said he put ideas taken from Dragonriders of Pern, Star Wars, LOTR and other books and melded them together into Eragon. Basically it's an insanely large fanfic. ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    I've never read them, but the fact someone told me part of the dialogue went like this -- "Sorry," [character] apologised, has put me off forever. Don't forget: "The young ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    Hmm...I very rarely torture more than one character. I do it mostly to help the reader connect more with the MC, to feel their pain, feel sorry for them and ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photo: Literary Landfill

    I've never even seen a photoshop program. Are they expensive? Photoshop is usually between $400-$600; it's a professional editing program so it's going to be pricey. However, there is a ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Suggestions for Summer Reading

    Wow! Thanks for all those recommendations! Now I need to find a piece of paper to write all these down... :lol:

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Can You Write About Things...

    I do this a lot, but sometimes I wonder if I'm even it doing it realistically. Since I have experienced tragedy and death in my life, I know how to ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Suggestions for Summer Reading

    Oh boy...I like romance, historical stories, mystery, horror and suspense, but I know that pretty much anything you guys suggest will be really good. :P

    Jun 20, 2007


You flare, you flicker, you fade... And in the end, all your tomorrows become yesterdays.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)