Random avatar

BrokenSword

  • Lounge, The Re: Class of 2007

    I'm not graduating--don't have enough credits due to missing school for a year--but I AM dropping out of school in the last week, hehe. I've already been accepted to the ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    I'm not in favor of spanking. I think verbal disapproval of an act or a firm grab on the arm is more effective than pain. Parents need to communicate with ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mac vs. PC

    You can get a two-button mouse and still right click. Otherwise, it's ctrl+click (if I remember).

    May 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mac vs. PC

    Macs can run every single program a PC can run, if you know what software to get. Yes, Macs do come with Microsoft Word. They are also about one hundred ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Little girl Madeleine still missing in Praia da Luz Portugal

    But in some ways I think the parents have themselves to blame, I wouldn't leave children as young as that alone in a room, even if they did check up ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Wiki

    Cool! :D

    May 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your passions?

    Art, photography, tech theater, playing the piano and the drums... :D

    May 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Exams Exams Exams!

    I think final exams will be easy for me this year. Art=No brainer English=No brainer A/V=No brainer Government= ehh... Geometry *dead* I suck at math. The most effective way to ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Just A Reminder On Vulgar Language

    Yeah. I already hear enough of the language during the day at school, I don't want to hear it when I'm relaxing and surfing the web.

    May 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: A Look Back In Time

    Aw, how cute. Obviously I wasn't around this site at that time, but even though it's rather empty, it seems that it was well organized for what you had. :P ...

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Soda or Juice?

    If I can't have a fruit, I will drink GOOD juice (like Naked) to make up for it. Otherwise, I drink water. Soda is so bad for you.

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 33 Dead in College Shooting

    Almost 200 people die in Iraq. Hardly anyone blinks an eye. Sadly, that is true. Because it is not close to home, many people don't think about it. It is ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Cool gator and croc! :D Here's the picture I use for my ID on deviantart:

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    I want to either become a stage manager, a set designer, or a lighting/sound designer. I also want to get married and have children. :D

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I love writing, but I hate my English class"

    I. Hate. My English class. First off, my teacher makes countless errors in punctuation and grammer herself, which annoys the heck out of me, and simply stands quietly while the ...

    Feb 26, 2007


Everything has a consequence and every consequence leads to death.
— kattee