Random avatar

BrokenSword

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    Really, it does all come down to that. Regardless of how you look at it, does homosexuality hurt others? I recently read an article about two women who had artificial ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    Having sex is not just to make life. Okay? Using your logic, then it is also direspectful to use a condom, or be on the pill. Those aren't natural, and ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    The same goes for much heterosexual sex, and sexual acts. Why are you singling out homosexuals? Because when you have heterosexual sex, there is always a possibility for life to ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    So, basically, you're going to go ahead and say that homosexuals should not be allowed to have sex, and only straight people should have that right? Yes, because homosexual "sex" ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    I find it amusing that you seem to think that homosexuals can not love. I do think that homosexuals love, but love is not just about sex. It doesn't work ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    I have absolutely nothing against people being proud of who they are. Nobody has anything against races having pride, why should sexual orientation be any different? Racial pride and sexual ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Satan And God

    When you become mortal, you will eventually die.

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    Pressure, encouragement from friends, ect. We live in a world where if you're a guy who dresses in a kind of feminine way you are labeled "gay". If you're a ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    Where is an example of this "growing body of scientific evidence"? I've also seen articles on how only a very small percentage of gays are born with some sort of ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Internet...

    Yes, a lot of people seem to think that the Internet is a bad thing that constantly bombards you with porn and lets creepy people meet up with you. However...if ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    I believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, therefore I am a Pastafarian. OMG, I heard about that! Apparently it is an actual religion?... :lol:

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    I don't believe that most homosexuals are born gay despite the mounting evidence? Well, that's up to you, I suppose. Well, even if most homosexuals were born gay, I would ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    Well, personally I think homosexuality is a disorder; I don't think it's something to celebrate. I am totally against violence and abuse of gay people and I think they should ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    Roman Catholic, which is the same as Christian...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Here's a recent picture of myself...if anyone cares to see it. :P

    Jun 18, 2007


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester