Random avatar

BrokenSword

  • Lounge, The Re: Connected?

    I think Nate is cute. Does that count? :P

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Desktop

    Hello! I realized there was a very old topic like this from about 2 years ago, but I decided to refresh it since most of those old pictures had been ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has a job?

    I have a part time job working on theater staff at my high school's theater, but since it is summer I haven't had to work over there right now.

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Nine dollars; you're rich!! :D

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    My definition of natural is doing what we were designed to do. YES, we were designed to create things, to invent. I don’t know what you’re talking about when you ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    Of course humans are comparable to animals. We are animals, are we not? We may have more 'intelligence' (or so it's called) than animals, but basically we are the same. ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    have a book from the Civil War, too- it's sort of like an elongated version of that "Goofus and Gallant" column in the Highlights magazine (come on, who didn't read ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    God gives people the choice to be gay, the choice to engage in sexual activities with a member of the same sex. So why does he punish them for a ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    If the gay couple knew absolutely , through and through, that their sexual activity was a sin, and they did it anyway, and were not sorry for it, then they ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    Claim number one: homosexuality is unnatural. Response: It occurs in nature, amongst many animals. I don't think you can get any more 'natural' than that. You can't compare animals to ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    But it's not unnatural. Animals--who have few to no higher brain functions and no sense of right or wrong--have been seen to participate in homosexual behavior. That's not unnatural? Their ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    Well, what if I just took "God" out of it, then? I believe homosexual activity is immoral because it is unnatural, it can emotionally damage the partners and/or any children ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    I do, but I wouldn't even think of relying on my own logic alone. I don't trust myself that much.

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    But, you have to remember, you're beliefs are not facts. They are not truths. And you can claim that homosexuality is wrong, because your religion says so, for as long ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    So what you're saying is that a person who has gay sex with another person, depsite the fact that they may be in a loving relationship, and all that, will ...

    Jul 17, 2007


Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
— Plato