Random avatar

BrokenSword

  • Lounge, The Re: Man jailed following dog's death

    This is bad. Four months sounds about right. But 'evil', 'henious,' and 'outrageous?' Come on. I'm currently deployed to a country where the brutal dictator murdered 500,000 of his own ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese man burnt alive for "not washing feet"

    I've seen worse things. Like this (WARNING: IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH DO NOT CLICK THE LINK, THIS IS NOT A JOKE). Then again, the world is a cruel ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What bands/artists are your favorite?

    I'm a metalhead and I prefer to listen to progressive metal, but I also like good hiphop and a small amount of rap. Punk, emoscreamo, and country I hate. One ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: California Wildfires

    Hmm...some family friends (the father is paralyzed by Lou Gherig's disease) have lost their home, and I am hearing that several other friends have lost their homes as well :(

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    It was dumb. It sounded tacked on at the last minute, and it sounded like she was under pressure to "stand up for gay rights" or that sort of nonsense. ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    It was dumb. It sounded tacked on at the last minute, and it sounded like she was under pressure to "stand up for gay rights" or that sort of nonsense. ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: California Wildfires

    yeah, my home is very close to the fires in the San Bernardino Mtns. Look; The circle is where my family's house is.

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Tis me 'gain:

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Polygamy

    If I was married to a man who had more than just one wife, perhaps even three or four, I think I would feel used and uncared for. When I ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay Rights

    So, what are your opinions on the matter? Do you think gays should be allowed to adopt, to get married, or even have relationships with each other? Plain and simple, ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?

    Mars. You'll die if you try to visit Mercury, Venus, the Sun and Pat Buchanan. And I don't know what Ceres is. (Pssst...the moon isn't a planet...neither is the sun! ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    I'm not concerned with global warming in the least. The earth has been cooling and heating up for millions of years.

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Broswer Is The Best?

    Firefox. IE -> :smt021

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pat who-sa-what-knit...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Connected?

    Aww...bummer.

    Aug 2, 2007


Born to read. Forced to work.
— Khushi17Bansal