Random avatar

BrokenSword

  • Research Re: Prostitutes, Lovers, Marriage, and all that fun stuff...

    What age is a reasonable age for marriage? I would say that early to mid teens would be the earliest age, but I don't disapprove of older people getting married. ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    Roman Catholic, which is the same as Christian...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Black Cobra: Chapter 3

    Chapter 1 Chapter 2 *** CHAPTER 3 Aisha wiped her wet hands on a dishrag and sighed softly, casting a weary glance at Jaleh beside her. Her hands were sore ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Here's a recent picture of myself...if anyone cares to see it. :P

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Two Pieces of Traditional Art

    It's actually a National Geographic photo that can be found on their website. :P I agree that it looks very unusual. Thank you again! :)

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Two Pieces of Traditional Art

    Hey, thanks! Here's the reference picture for the whale in case you were interested or wanted to compare: I agree it's definitely not exact or perfect like the photo, and ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Two Pieces of Traditional Art

    Along with photography, I also do art. Here's some of my most recent works, one of which is a work in progress. A killer whale in oil pastels: Details: One ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Class of 2007

    I'm not graduating--don't have enough credits due to missing school for a year--but I AM dropping out of school in the last week, hehe. I've already been accepted to the ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Strange things noticed in books

    Well, electricity is a convienence discovered by Muggles, therefore witches and wizards don't use it. They have easier ways. Honestly, I really don't see what's weird about those things. It's ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    I'm not in favor of spanking. I think verbal disapproval of an act or a firm grab on the arm is more effective than pain. Parents need to communicate with ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Areida's photos

    What a beautiful house! I want to live there!! :D

    Jun 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Excuse Me, the Word is 'Unique'

    Hooray, chapter 3! I really like this story, and I know it's a good one when I lose track of time while reading it. :D I love it when that ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Rebecca

    Part 1 They’d been marching for three days. Exhausted, sweating and stinking, fifty thousand rebels trudged across the soaked landscape, struggling to remain upright and trying their best to ignore ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's this? A Golden Bannana?

    Hey, I am also into art photography. Do you do digital or film, and do you have any of your work up on a site? I've written very little music. ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm Jane.

    Hi Jane! I've already read and critiqued your first work. Hope you have fun! :)

    Jun 3, 2007


We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
— William Shakespeare