Random avatar

BrokenSword

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Delilah

    Ooh, very nice. I also thought it was quite sad, too. I agree that I like this "telling" style of the story. Great work!!

    Jun 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Silly--HEAVILY EDITED

    Well, first thing I noticed (and I don't know if it's just me), it's incredibly wordy. So much, I can't concentrate on what's happening in the story and I'm trying ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    Pressure, encouragement from friends, ect. We live in a world where if you're a guy who dresses in a kind of feminine way you are labeled "gay". If you're a ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    Where is an example of this "growing body of scientific evidence"? I've also seen articles on how only a very small percentage of gays are born with some sort of ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 I like it for some reason...I like how it falls right in the center.

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photo: Literary Landfill

    I've never even seen a photoshop program. Are they expensive? Photoshop is usually between $400-$600; it's a professional editing program so it's going to be pricey. However, there is a ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Internet...

    Yes, a lot of people seem to think that the Internet is a bad thing that constantly bombards you with porn and lets creepy people meet up with you. However...if ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Suggestions for Summer Reading

    Wow! Thanks for all those recommendations! Now I need to find a piece of paper to write all these down... :lol:

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: English vs. American

    I didn't know this but apparently... American: Pedophile English: Paedophile

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    I believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, therefore I am a Pastafarian. OMG, I heard about that! Apparently it is an actual religion?... :lol:

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Can You Write About Things...

    I do this a lot, but sometimes I wonder if I'm even it doing it realistically. Since I have experienced tragedy and death in my life, I know how to ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    I don't believe that most homosexuals are born gay despite the mounting evidence? Well, that's up to you, I suppose. Well, even if most homosexuals were born gay, I would ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    Well, personally I think homosexuality is a disorder; I don't think it's something to celebrate. I am totally against violence and abuse of gay people and I think they should ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Suggestions for Summer Reading

    Oh boy...I like romance, historical stories, mystery, horror and suspense, but I know that pretty much anything you guys suggest will be really good. :P

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Suggestions for Summer Reading

    Does anyone have good recommendations for really good books? I'm going to be going to Barnes and Noble for my birthday, and I really don't know what's good and what's ...

    Jun 20, 2007


Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak