Random avatar

BrokenSword

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Black Cobra: Chapter 4

    Currently, I can't detect much emotion from Erik. It's almost like the two are robots talking to each other with pre-programmed dialogue. This works as a formality for a little ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Black Cobra: Chapter 3

    I feel I must caution you on name choice. I find it easier to mix unusual names you can pronounce with maybe the one odd one that's a little more ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Black Cobra: Chapter 2

    I think I’m on adjective overload. The above is what I’d suggest. On the topic of the sword, you sometimes call it a blade, sometimes a pike, so I’m not ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Black Cobra: Chapter 1

    Thank you so much Amelia, I love getting detailed crits because when I re-read the chapter so many times I start missing some important things. I'm starting to notice I ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    Having sex is not just to make life. Okay? Using your logic, then it is also direspectful to use a condom, or be on the pill. Those aren't natural, and ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Shop - Open

    This is actually a really good idea--I might use its services because there are some works I have done that have received no critiques and I'm a little bit frustrated.

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    The same goes for much heterosexual sex, and sexual acts. Why are you singling out homosexuals? Because when you have heterosexual sex, there is always a possibility for life to ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Black Cobra: Chapter 5

    CHAPTER 5 Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Over the next week, it was obvious that Sabah had become depressed after Erik’s angry outburst. She refused to carry ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    So, basically, you're going to go ahead and say that homosexuals should not be allowed to have sex, and only straight people should have that right? Yes, because homosexual "sex" ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    I find it amusing that you seem to think that homosexuals can not love. I do think that homosexuals love, but love is not just about sex. It doesn't work ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    I have absolutely nothing against people being proud of who they are. Nobody has anything against races having pride, why should sexual orientation be any different? Racial pride and sexual ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    Thanks for getting it back up!! :D

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Satan And God

    When you become mortal, you will eventually die.

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    Hmm...I very rarely torture more than one character. I do it mostly to help the reader connect more with the MC, to feel their pain, feel sorry for them and ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Black Cobra: Chapter 4

    Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Erik watched his servant girl carefully as she helped him remove the bandages from his leg and set them aside on his bed. The ...

    Jun 29, 2007


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline