-
Re: It's Gay Pride Month!
God gives people the choice to be gay, the choice to engage in sexual activities with a member of the same sex. So why does he punish them for a ...
Jul 18, 2007 -
Re: It's Gay Pride Month!
If the gay couple knew absolutely , through and through, that their sexual activity was a sin, and they did it anyway, and were not sorry for it, then they ...
Jul 18, 2007 -
Re: It's Gay Pride Month!
Claim number one: homosexuality is unnatural. Response: It occurs in nature, amongst many animals. I don't think you can get any more 'natural' than that. You can't compare animals to ...
Jul 18, 2007 -
Re: It's Gay Pride Month!
But it's not unnatural. Animals--who have few to no higher brain functions and no sense of right or wrong--have been seen to participate in homosexual behavior. That's not unnatural? Their ...
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!
I've never read them, but the fact someone told me part of the dialogue went like this -- "Sorry," [character] apologised, has put me off forever. Don't forget: "The young ...
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: It's Gay Pride Month!
Well, what if I just took "God" out of it, then? I believe homosexual activity is immoral because it is unnatural, it can emotionally damage the partners and/or any children ...
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: It's Gay Pride Month!
I do, but I wouldn't even think of relying on my own logic alone. I don't trust myself that much.
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: It's Gay Pride Month!
But, you have to remember, you're beliefs are not facts. They are not truths. And you can claim that homosexuality is wrong, because your religion says so, for as long ...
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: It's Gay Pride Month!
So what you're saying is that a person who has gay sex with another person, depsite the fact that they may be in a loving relationship, and all that, will ...
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: It's Gay Pride Month!
Really, it does all come down to that. Regardless of how you look at it, does homosexuality hurt others? I recently read an article about two women who had artificial ...
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: Pianist
I thought it was good too. I liked your description of Hannah playing the piano, especially when you mentioned a white field with black obstacles. The only thing is I ...
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: The Black Cobra: Chapter 5
As a side note, I don't think that this merits an R-rating, unless you have things planned for later in the story, in which case maybe you should just rate ...
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: The Black Cobra: Chapter 4
True. Erik is a servant of the Shah's, and Sabah is visiting from another land, but Nasser Shah is willing to let Sabah have whatever she wants while she's there, ...
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: Alphasmart
I would love to have one of those. The only thing I think that might bug me is the tiny screen. I like to see as much of my work ...
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: The Black Cobra: Chapter 5
Thanks, sokool! :D
Jul 17, 2007
