Random avatar

BrokenSword

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    I'm not concerned with global warming in the least. The earth has been cooling and heating up for millions of years.

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Broswer Is The Best?

    Firefox. IE -> :smt021

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing Habits

    All writers have habits of theirs, strange or not, that may or may not help their writing (many famous authors have enjoyed writing while naked :shock: ). I don't write ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pat who-sa-what-knit...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Connected?

    Aww...bummer.

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Marquis de Sonfield

    P.S. Don't worry, Twit, I wouldn't actually write a story so typically. Knowing me I'd have to throw in some other quirky character somewhere. Maybe I'll have Ellen dress up ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Connected?

    I think Nate is cute. Does that count? :P

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Desktop

    Hello! I realized there was a very old topic like this from about 2 years ago, but I decided to refresh it since most of those old pictures had been ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has a job?

    I have a part time job working on theater staff at my high school's theater, but since it is summer I haven't had to work over there right now.

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Nine dollars; you're rich!! :D

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I'm actually looking for spoilers for this one. I got burned out on Harry Potter some time after the fifth book came out, and I'm reading two other books, I ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    My definition of natural is doing what we were designed to do. YES, we were designed to create things, to invent. I don’t know what you’re talking about when you ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    Of course humans are comparable to animals. We are animals, are we not? We may have more 'intelligence' (or so it's called) than animals, but basically we are the same. ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    Paolini has openly said he put ideas taken from Dragonriders of Pern, Star Wars, LOTR and other books and melded them together into Eragon. Basically it's an insanely large fanfic. ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    have a book from the Civil War, too- it's sort of like an elongated version of that "Goofus and Gallant" column in the Highlights magazine (come on, who didn't read ...

    Jul 18, 2007


That comma is load bearing.
— Omni