Random avatar

BrokenSword

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Counting the Words for Snow

    Amazing, excellent writing. The only thing I can say here is that I wish it were longer. Please continue, you have a beautiful style.

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    I do art photography, and here is some of my work. I have a deviantart account (name is SacredBough) and I have over 200 pictures there, I think, but here's ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Bull Run

    If I’m not killed in the charge, then this damned heat will surely do the deed for me, Louis thought grimly as he absentmindedly rubbed the barrel and the blade ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Salem Underground

    I'm enjoying this so far, great work; the only thing I have to say is that I thought the ending was rushed, because I felt a little confused when it ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: first half of a chapter of a book im starting

    All right, first and foremost, proofread. Proofreading can be tedious (I know I hate reading my own work over and over again) but it is important, because you catch little ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, Puny Mortals.

    BienVenue! Hope you have fun around the site. What genre do you write it? What is your experience with writing? Do you like to read and if so, what? The ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, Puny Mortals.

    All right, I'll admit I'm not that frightening. But everyone likes an interesting topic title, right? Anyways, I'm BrokenSword, and I'm brand new to this community. I am a young ...

    Feb 23, 2007


I will not allow my life's light to be determined by the darkness around me.
— Sojourner Truth