-
Re: tell me about you
I want to either become a stage manager, a set designer, or a lighting/sound designer. I also want to get married and have children. :D
Feb 27, 2007 -
Re: Rain
Wow! This is amazing, I love your writing. It's crisp, refreshing, and I can see everything that is described. I can't find anything to critique. Just this little bit right ...
Feb 27, 2007 -
Re: The Black Abyss
I agree with meggstriggerman. The storyline is interesting, but the writing is choppy and rough, and there are a few punctuation and grammar errors. Also, you need to describe what ...
Feb 26, 2007 -
Re: My Photography
Thank you for the kind comments :D At the moment, no, I am not considering making a career in photography, but I am planning on selling stock photography to help ...
Feb 26, 2007 -
Re: Two Paces Wide, Four Paces Long.
I don't know any German...well, apart from "hende hoch" "sprechen sie deutch" and "schnell" which I couldn't very well put in. :wink: :roll: And I don't know how to spell ...
Feb 26, 2007 -
Re: WWII Amputee
p Sorry I can't be of more help, most of my WWII-era knowledge is bigger weaponry (eg: airplanes, A-bombs, etc.) I did find a page that detailed a bunch of ...
Feb 26, 2007 -
Re: Two Paces Wide, Four Paces Long.
I enjoyed it very much; the ending was a surprise. Good descriptions and dialouge. However, I think you should have made Hilter/the German soldier that Joseph saved speak German; I ...
Feb 26, 2007 -
Re: Title Feedback
It sounds sort of like a mystery, or maybe a murder story. Perhaps it is a story of an actor who really does kill the star of the show onstage ...
Feb 26, 2007 -
Re: WWII Amputee
... are you talking about amputation for medical reasons (eg: gangrene, etc) or amputations being the injury itself (eg: stepping on land mines, although I'm not sure those were widly ...
Feb 26, 2007 -
Re: Typing or handwritten?
When I have the computer, I type. When I don't, I use paper and I write in cursive. I don't write in cursive for homework, letters, ect. Only for writing, ...
Feb 26, 2007 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
Yesterday I picked up a Civil War novel called "Widow of the South." It's very good so far.
Feb 26, 2007 -
Re: WWII Amputee
Thanks. I've heard of gangrene, but I've also heard of explosions, fire and whatnot, so I wasn't sure what was most common (or what was even real).
Feb 26, 2007 -
Re: The "I love writing, but I hate my English class"
I. Hate. My English class. First off, my teacher makes countless errors in punctuation and grammer herself, which annoys the heck out of me, and simply stands quietly while the ...
Feb 26, 2007 -
Re: Bull Run
Hi again, Jess, I got most of my information from my favorite history book series called "A History of Us" by Joy Hakim. I read the books like novels, they ...
Feb 26, 2007 -
Re: WWII Amputee
I've been trying to find common wartime causes of amputation in WWII soldiers, but all I can find are names of people with "leg amputated due to injuries sustained in ...
Feb 25, 2007
