Random avatar

BrokenSword

  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A modern Robin Hood. Green eyes, blond hair, tall, adventurous. Sometimes he can be a smart aleck. Never backs down from a fight. France (male)

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A young witch, maybe, new in the art of magic. She strives to become more like the elder witches, but falls in love, which is forbidden among her sisters. Julius ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    Sounds very interesting. I want to know more about the ghostly visitors that Ian seems to have often. I would probably put descriptions of the bedroom in, though. Maybe the ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A young man who owns a dragon and works magic. He's inexperienced in it, but likes to teach himself new tricks anyway. Independent and adventurous, though he harbors secret fears. ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Cool gator and croc! :D Here's the picture I use for my ID on deviantart:

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Perhaps he belongs to a tribe of some sort, and is either a strong leader or a warrior. Tarnish (male)

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: People Watching

    Wow, I've never thought of writing down what I see when I people watch (and I do it all the time). What a great idea. I want to start doing ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: post your photography thread

    Fabien, finding something like that is a rare treasure. Right now what I see is just a picture of an abandoned car in the make it more striking, I would ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like a book for 12-13 year old girls at first, but the "Benji came out of the closet" could suggest it is for older readers. Forbidden Feelings

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: post your photography thread

    There is an art thread here: You could use that if you liked. Nice picture, by the way :P

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    Thanks for all of your replies and comments :oops: I would like very much to take many more pictures of people, but, admittedly, I am shy and have a hard ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    This might sound weird, but I really did not like Lord of the Rings. Maybe I should try reading it again, but I just remember being so lost in the ...

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Books you used to love

    I've outgrown Harry Potter. I used to be obsessed with the series, and while it is a brilliant storyline, Rowling's writing style is rather bland now that I read it ...

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like some dark, twisted fantasy. I'm not much of a fantasy reader, but I'd probably find this interesting. Bullets and Peach Trees

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where does my story go?

    What about a romance in the Civil War? I've no idea if it should go in Romance or History.

    Feb 28, 2007


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)