Random avatar

BrokenSword

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Hmm...it's hard to say out loud. It kind of sounds like a teenage romance, am I right? It would have to have some interesting cover art for me to check ...

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A short, cartoon-like character with large round ears and a high-pitched voice. France Esham (male)

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: A Look Back In Time

    Aw, how cute. Obviously I wasn't around this site at that time, but even though it's rather empty, it seems that it was well organized for what you had. :P ...

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Casey

    Hi!! I'm so glad to see someone with the same name as me, Casey is an uncommon name. Welcome!

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    It looks like Nymph. Quiet, a little tall with porcelain skin and chocolate hair. She has an Asian complexion and wears green. Mr. Paddock

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Don't know if it is male or female, but...a tough Southwestern girl with curly hair and a sailor mouth. She falls for a soft-spoken poet, and is not used to ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Soda or Juice?

    If I can't have a fruit, I will drink GOOD juice (like Naked) to make up for it. Otherwise, I drink water. Soda is so bad for you.

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 33 Dead in College Shooting

    Almost 200 people die in Iraq. Hardly anyone blinks an eye. Sadly, that is true. Because it is not close to home, many people don't think about it. It is ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The YWS Recent Books List Nominations

    Christine by Stephen King Cold Mountain by Charles Fraizer

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 100 Outrage!!

    i personally think that that list is entirly wrong and anyone who discredits poalini's work is just jealous that he was so succesful in a time of 3 years and ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When do you write?

    I can only write when I know I'm not restricted by time and I'm completely relaxed, so I usually write most on the weekends.

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Could you co-author a story?

    No, I don't think I could. Writing is a very private and personal thing for me, and if I were to write with someone else, I don't think my ideas ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    I used to be a big HP fan, but I've grown out of it since, and now that I re-read the books, J.K. Rowling has an incredibly bland writing style. ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Well, it doesn't give me a hint as to what it's about. There are dozens of genres that long stories or short stories could be. The book would have to ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where does my story go?

    What about a romance entwined with horror?

    Apr 14, 2007


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill