Random avatar

BrokenSword

  • Writing Tips Re: Ahhh! Too many ideas! *brain explodes* - A guide

    I think I have this problem. I've started 3 stories, but none of them have been finished yet (and I already put them up on FFN!) I started one, it ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Losing Motivation

    OK, thanks for the responses. I haven't written more to that story for a long time--6 months--but I've decided to put it on hold until I feel more motivated to ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Losing Motivation

    Hi all, it's been a while since I stopped by. I have a question. I started a story on FFN, it's 42 chapters long so far. It was really my ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: California Wildfires

    Hmm...some family friends (the father is paralyzed by Lou Gherig's disease) have lost their home, and I am hearing that several other friends have lost their homes as well :(

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    It was dumb. It sounded tacked on at the last minute, and it sounded like she was under pressure to "stand up for gay rights" or that sort of nonsense. ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    It was dumb. It sounded tacked on at the last minute, and it sounded like she was under pressure to "stand up for gay rights" or that sort of nonsense. ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: California Wildfires

    yeah, my home is very close to the fires in the San Bernardino Mtns. Look; The circle is where my family's house is.

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Like That'll Ever Happen

    (Note: I'm not sure if this belongs here or under Narrative Poetry...? ) It didn't happen immediately. I worked with him for a month Didn't really pay attention to him ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Tis me 'gain:

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 1952 Chevy

    Did you work off of a photo or are you going from out of your head? Oh dear no, I'm going off a photo. :) Over all the Texture looks ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 1952 Chevy

    Thanks! :) I plan on putting a sort of urban background, but blurring it so it doesn't distract from the car. You can see the other side of the "street" ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 1952 Chevy

    Hi all, it's been a while since I posted here! I'm working on a project for fun. I got a new box of oil pastels and I wanted to do ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Polygamy

    If I was married to a man who had more than just one wife, perhaps even three or four, I think I would feel used and uncared for. When I ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay Rights

    So, what are your opinions on the matter? Do you think gays should be allowed to adopt, to get married, or even have relationships with each other? Plain and simple, ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?

    Mars. You'll die if you try to visit Mercury, Venus, the Sun and Pat Buchanan. And I don't know what Ceres is. (Pssst...the moon isn't a planet...neither is the sun! ...

    Aug 14, 2007


"Yesterday you said tomorrow, so JUST DO IT."
— Shia Labeouf